League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

Elise wrote:
Elise looked at LuLu with an evil smirk. "HISS!" LuLu curled into ball formation screaming in fear. With eyes closed,  she heard laughing and opened her eyes only to find Elise rolling on the floor laughing. "Oh god LuLu I'm just joking!"
(Elise, I don't wanna be a jerk, but I'm stating this the only way I can xD don't control someone else's champion. Maybe you might do something they don't want them to do. So instead of typing what Lulu does, type only what YOU do.)
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:42 pm

((Sorry at the moment I wasn't thinking I was controlling her, but if I didn't she would've taken it the wrong way and it would've changed the story. I guess I could've put in parentheses (in a joking way) I'll try not to do it in the future!))
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

"Quiet" Elise motioned to the group "I hear someone" Elise changed into spider form and rappeled onto the ceiling. After silently walking in the roof of the cave, she found her intruder. She instantly webbed him up, and brought him back to the group
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:20 am

O_O "Woh, hey, is... is that our Merchant?" Ezreal examined the webbed mass Elise returned to them, he was rather surprised to see him outside the fields of justice... then again most the faces he saw were a surprise to see.

"It's ok, He's harmless... mostly"

The explorer came closer to the poor bound Merchant, and proceeded to carefully remove the web from him "Sorry about that merch... any way, Elise, I guess we can rest here for a while until your Egg's have hatched, then we can get a move on to Kaladoun".
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 am

Elise looked at the Merchant, "Sorry I'm not very good at first impressions" she said helping take off her web

Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:54 am

The Merchant wiggled out of the spider web. "Thanks Ezreal," The Merchant said as he dusted spider webs off his clothes. The Merchant looked up when he heard Elise say "Sorry, I'm not very good at first impressions..". He sighed and responded "It's fine I guess."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:17 pm

"Ah, Merch!" Ryze said jumping up and jogging towards him, "Where have your travels taken you this time?" Taking out his book and preparing a finger to inscribe runes on a blank page in his book. "You always provide such detailed descriptions of the places and peoples and creatures. Please, Help my with my knowledge, fellow wanderer"
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:39 pm

"Ah," The Merchant said with a glance at Ryze's open book. The Merchant ranted about his travels and where he had learned each specific rune.".. And this one I learned in the Shurima Deserts, exploring a temple with the infamous Amumu searching for his family. Unfortunately, we could not find his family. Although, we found some odd writings on the stone walls. That is how I got this one.." The Merchant kept going on and on. "Oh I almost forgot! You do have enough gold for this specific rune, correct?" The Merchant asked Ryze.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

( aaaahhh im not sure what to do. imma just pop up somewhere)

Lulu stayed behind a rock. Pix sat happily at her shoulder and wouldnt shut up about spiders and how magnificent they were. : If you like them so much, then why dont you go bug her?? : lulu whispered annoyingly at him. Pix puffed out a small bit of air in annoyance back and crossed his arms.: I'm sorry pix, just still a little frightened and...and..:she sniffled, trying hardest not to think of back home, where all the yordles stay. She wish she could go back and play with the kids. Her thoughts snapped out when she heard the merchant speak of runes. : Runes? : she perked up over the rock and had her ears fully straight up.: What do runes do, mister? : her head tilted in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 am

Dusting his hands Ezreal found himself a stone to sit on, it seemed he had some time to kill before resuming his journey. Looking up to see Lulu and the Merchant talking with Ryze, he was alteast happy to have some company.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Elise walked over to her eggs, and stroked the side of an isolated one "Soon my darling" she said.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm

"Gold.. Gold.. what was.. oh yeahh" Ryze stammered. He quickly emptied his pockets out of which all sorts of shrunken trinkets fell out. "OH! Here it is!" Jumping up holding a fingernail sized bag with a large grin on his face Ryze turned to the merchant, "Here you are Merch! Name your price!"
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Turning to Lulu, Ryze asked, "A better question, my young Yordle, would be, 'What can't runes do?'" With a wicked grin on his face Ryze outstreched his arms and began chanting quietly under his breath. Turning to Lulu, his eyes alight with mischeivous power, Ryze moved his arms as if conducting an orchestra. It appeared as though the cavern had disappeared and the group was standing in a large flowering field with small ponds scattered throughout. Above them stars rained down above their heads and exploded in brilliant colors and patterns. Light arced through the sky joining and forming bursts of iradiant colors never before, and never again, seen by any naked eye. Ryze turned to the small yordle, "So what do you think of Runes, Little One?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Elise looked over from her eggs and noticed LuLu running in circles and petting a rock "Ryze, What are you doing?!?
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:21 pm

*smiled* Nothing that will hurt her. Just giving her a little rest from all the stress of this journey.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

(( Since Lulu wont have internet access for some time, it is acceptable for us to move the story along, I'll put it to a vote however Razz ))
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 pm

(Sounds fine to me. She will tag along quite happily I'd presume.) (And sorry it took me so long to reply IRL problems)
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:23 pm

((I guess this is my time to shine, heh?)

*Vi strolls up a to a series of caves, having heard voices while travelling to Kaladoun*
*Upon seeing the party hanging out outside the cave, she drops on all fours, flicking the switch to turn on her power guantlets, watching the party carefully. She spots a very large spider, a blonde haired male, a faerie, and what appears to be someone she had seen on the Fields of Justice before, Ryze.*
*She stands up and cups her hands, and shouts:*
"Hey Ryze!"
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Flinching Ryze mutters," Oh God" before turning around and peering through the brush to find the source of the voice. It of course did not take long as the woman behind it had quite the presence about her. Waving Ryze called back "Hey Vi! Long time huh?"
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Bobbing back on forth on her feet with her power gauntlets pointed at the group she peers over everyone and says, "Do you know these people? Are they trying to hurt you. DOES SOMEONE NEED PUNCHING?"
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Ryze waves his hands in front if his face yelling back, " NO please let's not! They are actually quite nice! Let's just talk for now OK? We can hit stuff later!"
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Vi flicks off her power gauntlets with a sad pout.
"So who are these people? And, do you have any food? Running around with 5,000 pound gauntlets on your hands can be awfully tiring."

Last edited by Vi on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (5000 being an estimate, her trivia states the sum of her parts is 8,120 pounds.)
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 am

We have flies
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Vi looks over the large spider and the smaller spiders at her side. "No thanks," she says. "I'll go hunting", Vi says as she flicks on her power gloves, causing a slight whirring and turned around, bounding off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 pm

"Oh god." Ryze said as he sat down. "There goes the forest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: