League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Who needs a name?! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:24 am

"I doubt I'd like you either hemomage." Ryze spat, "Your brand of magic is sickening!" Ryze's magic was fluctuating and thick ropes of it snapped across the ice, digging long deep grooves through the ice. His rage was apparent as he turned to his group and said, "Run. Run as fast and far as you can. The land touched by this virus has been plagued and I intend to purify the entire land through obliteration.' His tome fluttered and shook with his booming words full of discordant melodies.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 pm

With Ryze's command, the fear that locked him in place was instantly removed, he was glad Ryze was on his side. "H-hey I can't just leave you here! " he protested, even though he knew the rune Mage could handle himself.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:14 am

"Go now Ezreal! This monster has been sentenced to death and its going to be a very bloody execution." The ice at Ryze's feet exploded with the magical pressure and a 3 m deep hole opened up at his feet. He stood on the thin air as if absolutely nothing had changed. "Have some faith, Explorer. I do not intend to die here or today."
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Vi's jaw dropped when Ryze split the ice and hovered over it. How was he doing it? She wasn't in the mood to argue with someone who could drop her into the ice cold waters and sink her. She grabbed Ez by his shoulders and pulled him away from Ryze.
"Are you insane! Let's get out of here!" Vi shouted over the sound of the Rogue Mage casting his many spells and fighting with the hemomage. She dragged Ezreal across the ice and wouldn't let him look back.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

"Gah!" Ezreal felt himself being dragged away and could not fight the grip of the enforcer "What about Ryze!".

The mages were slowly becoming further and further away, the ice continued to shatter as the mages displayed there power.

Not to long afterword Ezreal finally submitted to Vi's demands, and turned around to walk on his own.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Official champion
Official champion

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

"What marvelous Parlor tricks you boast Rune mage!" Vladimir clapped as a wide grin spread across his face, he summoned the blood orb before him, and swirled it about with one hand.

"This may just be the most fun I have had in months!, I thank you Ryze, by the end of this conflict, you may just be unable to accept such graces from me, from your frozen tomb!".

Casting his hand downward, the blood orb sank in to the freezing waters, spreading, turning the water from a dark blue to a deep red, and without much pause, the already disturbed water erupted beneath him, threatening to consume the mage.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Ryze remained silent once Ezreal and Vi had left, He understood how dire the situation was and saved his power for the actual fight instead of intimidating his companions. As Vladimir taunted him, Ryze did not respond his face stony even though he was winded. 'I'm getting to old for this' Ryze thought to himself.

As the blood-infused waters swirled underneath the two mages, Ryze decided to break an old promise. Sinking into a full lotus, Ryze opened his tome to the exact middle with one page balanced. Exploding in blindingly bright lights of colors between colors, Ryze consumed and infused his tome inside of him. Standing, Ryze seemed much smaller them before. There was no swirling tempest of energy, no glowing tattoos; instead, Ryze stood tall, his back straight and eyes determined. "I have been studying you Hemomage. Its been brutally difficult to gather anything, but I have learned a lot. Your true danger is not the ball of blood or even the spectacle you are showing me at our feet. No your true danger is what you can do with the blood inside someone. So I've decided to even the playing field. I've been working on this for a long time you vile bloodclot. Let's see how powerful you really are." With that statement, Ryze flicked his fingers and watched as his blood drained from his body, trailing long and red around his body. Once the blood had left Ryze's veins filled with pure magic giving him an extreme inner glow. "This ends now Vladimir." Ryze loosed a ball of energy at Vlad a mile in diameter in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Official champion
Official champion

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am

Vladimir observed Ryze, the sickly smile never left his lips but he was paying very close attention to what Ryze was saying, his eyes narrowed as he watched the blood leave Ryze's body. "Now here I was hoping to play with you, but you just love to rush things, don't you? " the smile was replaced by a scowl when the brilliant display of power was focused on him, in the form if a large energy blast.

He wondered how long his apponent could last in such a unnatural state, given his condition, he doubted Ryze would perish any time soon from his own spell.

Sinking in to a pool of blood, he narrowly escaped the blast, he maneuvered himself threw the shattered ice to join the rest of the blood-corrupted waters, his phi social form returning. -very well, I can become serious too- he thought, and beckoned the blood around him to solidify, and attack Ryze from beneath the ice!

Ryze would find projectiles tearing threw the icy floor around him, threatening to strike him , the assault was hardly precise.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 pm

The instant the first bloody spear pierced the ice, Ryze's enhanced senses notified him of their presence. Consciously aware of every signal sent to his brain, Ryze considered the situation and chose to stay focused on Vlad's position. Instead of taking even a moment of concentration to dodge the spears, Ryze emitted a small intensely hot pulse of magic. The second it connected with them, the spears evaporated and dissipated. Ryze could feel his toes breaking under the spells pressure, but quickly turned his pain receptors off. Pointing at the center of Vlad's pool Ryze unleashed a concentrated beam of magic, superheated and lightning fast. An explosion of ice and water vapor surged forth and Ryze stared grimly through it his vision cutting right through it all.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm

By now, Ezreal and Vi had crossed the body of water, all that was visible from Ryze and Vladimir was the brilliant flashes that emitted from the spells he cast.

"Well, I don't think we need to worry about Vlad, or, Any Noxian for that matter" he said, half breaking the silence that had over taken the two, half making comment to the power he never knew that Ryze possessed.

Relieved to be off the thin ice, they just had to pass the mountains before them, he knew of a few paths he could take threw them, some less dangerous than others. Confident that the Noxus forces were indeed behind them, and not making camp in the mountains he would be choosing a better known path.

"Do you think he is going to be ok?" he knew the question was probably a silly one to be asking with the light show Ryze was displaying, he wondered if the Noxus forces would hault their march when seeing such a display.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:48 pm

([([GUUUUYYYYYSSSSSS D': don't forget about our adventure <3 this is really fun come back)])])
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:13 am

(( Whoops, that was more my Bad, Vi gave me an other kick in the ass on IG... but to avoid the hassle of logging in to multiple accounts, from here on out I will be posting for Vladimir and Ezreal. ))

Once again, Vladimir found himself on the defensive, at this point however, retreat was looking more and more attractive, atleast for now.

By this time, Noxus forces had followed the bright lights, but their advance haulted at the display, the platoons of soldiers shook in fear against the lone mage.

Vladimir's form solidified, Bursting threw the ice, just under Ryze's gaze, he had no choice but to resort to a physical blow, one that would grant him a fraction of time, his knuckles driving underneath Ryze's chin, to direct his gaze upward and away from himself.

With the time granted, the Blood mage turned his attention on to Ryze's secondary form, his blood. He did not have much time, but the risky move was the only one he saw viable, he would attempt to force the blood back in to his advisory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: