League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Who needs a name?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

"I'll take first watch. No offence, Lulu, but I don't think you are fit for a guard position. Anyway I wanted to practice a few new spells out." Ryze said and grabbed his tome. "I'm well rested from today as well and have barely delved into the depths of my mana pool. If anything appears I'll cage 'em and then we can take a nice long time aiming for vitals before we have to shoot." Ryze began a series of incantations and placed a large rune prison around the three companions. 'That should help a bit' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:32 am

After walking around in the icy mountians I find myself in a cave that has the same smell of an ezreal. I finally arrive where they are and I plan to attack, only seeing the rogue mage awake I can silently kill him and take my time with the rest, but before my plan goes to work, I see a spider crawling from the roof. Under this spider was the camp the adventurers made. "Watch ouy above!" I screamed as the spider retreats as she hears the noice echoing in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 am

"HISSS" Elise jumps down from her web, and snares Ryze in a coccoon. "No spells for you mage" she spats. she takes human form and sends her spiderlings to snare the rest of the group. "Who are you, and why are you intruding in my cave?" Elise said, stroking the chin of squirming ezreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 am

(umm... You didnt go with my thing .-.)
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

((Oohh......yeah.... Can you edit it, instead of me editing my entire paragraph))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

(( xD That's why I try not to use other people's characters in my posts, I just let them react accordingly to my actions hehe, I'm going to just assume Rengar is either A: immobalised or B: stomping spiders xD))

"Tch" Ezreal flinched, and jerked his head away from the spider queen "Try putting a sign out front then!" he said in a retort, his shoulders shifting while he attempted to twist his arms free, but found it near impossible to do so, if he could just reach his Gauntlet he could activate an Arcane shift...

"We're only staying for the night, We'll freeze to death if we stay out there!" At this point, he didn't know what would be worse... Eaten by a Spider woman, or Eaten by a Tiger man.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm

((I have two questions... A. How does Elise's cocoons block spells? Do they cut off my connection do the magic in the natural world or whhaattt? And B. Can I talk??? Hahaha thanks <3))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 pm

The Rogue Mage wrote:
((I have two questions... A. How does Elise's cocoons block spells? Do they cut off my connection do the magic in the natural world or whhaattt? And B. Can I talk??? Hahaha thanks <3))

(( you are stunned!, hah! xD ))
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 pm

((Hahaha well I guess I'll just chill here then xD))
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Lulu's eyes shifted from all that was talking. Though she seemed harmless doing nothing while being snared, pix was right at work. He slowly but surely free'd her and her staff, using careful magic not to make much movement. With a quick sudden flick, she bursts out: "KYAA!" : she shoots towards Ry, hers and pix's beams freeing him. Then transformed the spider lady into a small black cat, giving Ez enough time to do as he pleased. As she began to shuffle backwards, she ulted Ryze and he boosted up.: I-I'm going now!: She yelled back, quickly sitting on her staff while vrooming out and away from all the mess.:
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm

((its a good general rule to just post your reply, and/or explaining what your char is doing to others, not so much moving them or making them do stuff. notice my post I simply stated what I did to them and then what my char did after, not giving detail what they do, because thats on them :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:50 pm

"HISS" Elise said changing into spider form and rappelling onto the ceiling of the cave. Her voice echoed throughout the cavern, "You still haven't answered my question, Who are you!
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 pm

"Got it!" with a victorious smirk, Ezreal vanished from his bonds and appeared just feet away from the coccoon.

"My name is Ezreal, I'm just passing threw here on my way to Kaladoun, we only entered this cave for refuge from the storm". 

His posture was defencive, he was ready to hop away if Elise intended to strike again, even if he had comfort in numbers, this woman was dangerous, and silent.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 pm

"Why should I trust you, you could've been sent here to kill me!" She snapped
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

"If we wanted to kill you, you would be dead already." Stated Ryze in a booming voice. Towering above the others, he gazed around the chamber his empowered senses picking up much more than before. Seeing the eggs stored near the very back of the cavern, Ryze realized why the Vilemaw thread was this far north and why Elise was being as careful and defensive as she was. "We did not mean to intrude and threaten you or your eggs, Spider. We were merely passing by the cave and needed somewhere to stay the night. If you would allow it we would really prefer to sleep here in peace, but if not we will pack up and leave your home this instant." Hearing the screams of spiders and the slashing of steel, Ryze offered a little gem of persausion. "And" he said with a wink, "We will remove the noisy kittens disturbing your abode."
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 pm

"Huh well i suppose, where are you traveling to?" Elise said sliding on web to the floor "perhaps i could be of help..... Wait how did you know about my eggs!" she said sliding into a defensive pose.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 pm

"This explosion of growth appears to have synergized well with my thorn magic. I can feel the slight magic emanating from this cavern and everything inside it. I can see all through its depths and even a few of the other mountains here." Said Ryze as he began to revert to his normal size. "We are traveling over to Kaladoun at the moment. I've heard of some strange happenings over there but I believe Ezreal here has better knowledge of the situation."
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:17 pm

"Oh Kaladoun", Elise said, "I'm familiar with those parts. Your journey will still take a few nights of rest. I know what caves are safe and what are not. My eggs will still take a few days to hatch. Perhaps you could stay a few nights more, then I would be able to join you?
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 am

((Sorry guys. What happened?))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm

(( Ezreal, Lulu, and Ryze decided it was best to move on, rushing down the mountainside where they came across elise's cave, Rengar is stalking them, Sadly, no one saw the poor merchant passing out XD;;; ))

Ezreal exchanged a nervous glance between his newly found friends "Well, it's safe to say that Noxus wont be beating us to the mark... I think we can spare a few days here if we ration out our supplies accordingly, what do you two think?".
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 am

: Lulu stayed hidden in a bush just outside the cave. Pix was whispering sweet softness in her fuzzy ears to help calm her. : shh Pix, they may hear you...: though no one could hear pix but lulu, the fright still made her worry. : Okay pix okay! : she exclaimed, sighing deeply before running in the cave once more, her staff out in front of her: CHARRRGE! : with eyes closed, she once again threw her magic out. Random objects such as rocks and Ryze transformed into baby dragons this time. Shivering, and face covered by her arms defensively, she called out: Leave m-my friends a-alone! :her ears were flattened down and pix was standing upon her shoulder:
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am

O.O *Elise got up off the ground, LuLu hit her with a rock* "Ouch!" Elise said "what was that for!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 pm

:Lulu peaked between her arms and looked up.: o-oh my! I'm so sorry! : she ran to Elise and tried dusting her off, pix yanking at Lulus shoulder as he tried getting her away from her. : there was something attacking my friends, I just had to help : she answered, oblivious that it was Elise in fact that webbed them. She looked up at her with worried eyes: you're not hurt, are you? I'm so so sorry.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Ezreal wrote:
(( Ezreal, Lulu, and Ryze decided it was best to move on, rushing down the mountainside where they came across elise's cave, Rengar is stalking them, Sadly, no one saw the poor merchant passing out XD;;; ))

Ezreal exchanged a nervous glance between his newly found friends "Well, it's safe to say that Noxus wont be beating us to the mark... I think we can spare a few days here if we ration out our supplies accordingly, what do you two think?".
((Sad))

The Merchant woke up with frost bitten lips. He searched for a torch in his backpack but all he could find was a blackfire torch, which just made him colder. He wandered off into a cave to get away from the sleet and snow. He walked inside, and sighed of relief. He started hearing voices as he wandered further in... the sound of the Merchant's feet echoed through the cave as he waddled through it, cutting through spider webs, dual wielding his Phantom Dancers.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Elise looked at LuLu with an evil smirk. "HISS!" LuLu curled into ball formation screaming in fear. With eyes closed, she heard laughing and opened her eyes only to find Elise rolling on the floor laughing. "Oh god LuLu I'm just joking!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: