League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 pm

((Sorry about neglecting to start an RP, part of it is nervs of really sitting down to RP with new people, and being embarrised about my RP Format being different from what you guys are used to xD so if it is, just give me some time to adjust lol.))

On the peaks of the Fridged Ironspike Mountains a lone figure placed his gaze to the scenery below. The young, blonde explorer Ezreal took a brief rest from his long journy from Piltover. The hike up the mountains was treacherous and gruling but his curiosity had to be sated.

He had cought word that there was strange activity in Kaladoun, past the Freljord itself, it was said that in the area where Boram Darkwill and his guards had been slain, and later creamated by Jericho Swain had been heavily disturbed, that the ground had been heavily disturbed by some kind of anomily.

He was'nt the only one looking in to this, he knew both Noxas and Demacian forces had sent there own units to investigate. Looking threw a pair of benoculars the explorers could see a camp located further down the mountains. "Noxians... I hate those guys" he sighed while lowering the binoculars down, it would seem that the Noxas forces had made good time in there travel.

He guessed it had to do with the fact Demacia was so much closer to the site in question, that they are attempting to beat them to it. guess I need to double time it too he thought to himself while pulling his goggles over his eyes to protect them from the harsh winds, and proceeded to quickly descend the mountain side.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 am

((I'm gonna have to do some thinking to get into this one..))
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 am

The nameless outlaw roamed the outskirts of Noxus, on his way back to Pitlover. The outlaw looked behind him and saw a couple Noxian soldiers chasing him on horseback. "Crud.." he thought. He tried to go faster on his horse, but his horse was tired from the long trip it had walked. The Noxians eventually caught up to the outlaw. One Noxian, dressed in steel armor, hopped off his horse and walked to the outlaw. The Noxian held up a scroll and unravelled it. "You are under arrest, Malcolm Graves, for various illegal crimes. Please come willingly or we will have to use force." The Noxian spoke to Graves. "Whoa whoa whoa, is there no way to avoid this?" Graves persuaded. "Well.." The Noxian replied.. "We need another member to come with us on a mission.. I assume our leader, Jericho Swain, would allow you to come with us, and clear your name in Noxus.." "Where would this so called 'mission' take place..?" Graves questioned. "You'll find out when we get there." The Noxian took the shotgun from Graves and handcuffed him. "Get on the back of my horse and we will be on our way." The Noxian jumped back on his horse. "If not.. I will take you back to Noxus, dead or alive." The Noxian smirked. Graves muttered under his breath, his 'catch phrase'.. "Dead man walkin'.." As he jumped onto the back of the noxian's horse.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Graves and the Noxian soldiers arrived at the Ironspike Mountains. Graves looked around and saw the soldiers horses slowing down. "What's going on..?" Graves questioned. "We're stopping and making camp for the night." The Noxian replied. Graves grinned, but made sure the soldiers couldn't see. A few hours passed, and all the guards were asleep. Graves, however, was awake. He slipped into the tent that the soldier that had the key to his handcuffs was in. He carefully took the key from the soldiers' pocket, and unlocked the handcuffs. "Ah, it's good to be free.." Graves said, clenching his fists in relief. He tried to get his shotgun from the other guard that was sleeping, but the guard woke up. "Hey! Stop!" The guard yelled. Graves managed to grab his shotgun, but the guards from the other tents woke up. They took out their swords, as Graves held up his shotgun. "Put down the gun!" A guard yelled. "Here we go," Graves muttered. He shot one guard, punched the other in the face, knocking him unconscious, reloaded his shotgun and shot the next one, and picked up one of the others swords and stabbed the last one. He squinted his eyes and felt intense pain below his left knee. He looked and saw he had been stabbed. He wrapped his belt around his leg to try to reduce the bleeding. He jumped on one of the horses they had road earlier and took off, still in pain from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 am

When graves had left the camp strange screams and noises appeared, causing pain for the outlaw. He heard the noxians fight for their lifes, but against what? Suddenly he could see a giant Alien looking beast in the camp he had left. It was feasting on the noxians, growing even larger for each snack. The horse the outlaw was riding panicked and fell down, hitting the ground hard, injuring graves right leg. The Alien had grown, doubled it's size. But now it starter moving, moving against the lonely man and his shotgun.

(This forum is awesome ezreal!!)
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 am

Even the young explorer saw all of this, making a sketch of the giant Alien. He put his notebook back in his backpack before i did put his goggles back on. He did not know what it was but he was sure that it's dangerous and it does not belong to valoran.

(Hope you guys enjoyed!)
Back to top Go down
Talon
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 am

The Assassin dressed in purple arrived."Late to the party," he said.he looked around for the soldiers,but found no one in the campsite.a roaring noise was audifiable behind him.he looked back and saw an enormous weird creature."what is that thing!?" He mumbled,and ran to hide in the brushes nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:02 pm

"Oh boy" Was the first words to leave Ezreals mouth when he saw the creature, he witnessed it litterly wipe out the Noxus camp single handedly. What troubled him more was how it seemed to be stalking closer to some one in the snow.

He could not tell who it was from this angle, but even if it was a Noxian Ezreal couldn't leave him to that fate.

"Time to get our hands dirty!" leaping over stone and Ice Ezreal rapidly approached the scene, pulling his sleve back over his arm to reveal the ornate gauntlet, which now hummed with a low white light, casting it outword a bolt of energy ripped threw the air, and struck the massive creature's side.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Graves' skin was frosted over with ice, after ditching the horse, and walking through the tough snow for about half an hour. He heard an ear splitting noise. Graves could barely see through the snow, though he made out a single figure.. It was a boy, sprinting through the fridged snow. Graves looked to where he was on his way to, and he saw a man with an over coat and a blade on his hand. "What could he be running from..?" Graves asked himself. The ground started rumbling all of a sudden, as Graves made out one more figure.. Except this time it was no human.. Graves walked a bit closer and saw a large monster. "So the legends are true.." Graves muttered under his breath. He charged toward the monster to help the man in trouble, but tripped many times because he was so tired and frozen. Once he made it to the boy, they sprinted at the same pace. "What's going on here?" He asked while breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Cho'Gath's view: so much to feast, the worlds darkness beckons. He roared out to make sure the world feared him. There was now nothing left to eat in this camp, he had even eaten the bones and armors. He could smell cold flesh north which he headed for. Even if his size has increased, it Will never be enough.
FEAR ME HUMANS! I WILL FEAST ON YOUR SOULS! YOUR MIND WILL DECAY!
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:25 pm

((Chogath, do " before and after your character says something Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 am

Kk
Back to top Go down
Talon
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:21 am

Seeing a blonde explorer coming out an fight,Talon felt the urge to help him.He leapt out of the bushes.Aiming at the creature's abodomen, he threw a barrage of daggers.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Seeing the size of the beast now, Ezreal was having second thoughts on trying to attack it, however when he saw the Noxus assassin Talon enter the fight he felt a little better about engaging.

That was until he was close enough to make out the Void creatures features, and now knew what he was up against.

"Chogath?!" the Void creature was terrifying but Ezreal stood his ground, sending an other mystic shot at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Cho'Gath did not even try to dodge ezreals mystic shots nor talons blades. They did no harm to him. He roared loudly before he spoke. "Humans, accept the void, join us or be consumed like everyone else who is uposing us. Answer me."
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Graves saw the massive beast. He saw the assassin and the boy trying to engage the beast. Graves nodded, and ran after it. He cocked his shotgun. "Let's do this," Graves muttered. He fired at Cho'Gath with his shotgun and aimed for his torso.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Ezreal adjested his goggles, Cho'Gath's voice alone had more force than the fierce winds that ripped across the mountains.

"No way I'm submiting to a over grown bug like you, You belong in a Museum" he retorted with a cocky tone to his voice. He knew he should have just moved on, let this Void creature hold up Noxus while he made head way on his investigation, but seeing any one getting hurt was enough to get the young explorer's attention.

Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:19 pm

The monster from the void replied "Im leaving you humans now, Im going back to gather even more strength. Your fate has been decided. The void and it's allies will be victorius!" Before he turned around and walked away. His steps echoed loudly between the frosty mountains. It took a good while before Cho'Gath would leave the sight of the 3 men due to his massive size.

Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

:Pix rested on her shoulder. Her long purple hair was kept swept back, and her hat was kept in place by her furry ears. though she stood as little as 4'6, she kept her chin high and toes pointed. She didn't know what her journey was for, nor where she was going. Only that Pix promised to protect and stay by her side. Her steps started to slow as she saw figures ahead, she softly nudged her shoulder so that pix could look up and see.: "wh-what do you think?" : she said with nervousness in her voice. Pix just looked over at her then back towards the shadows. With a small murr, she knew what Pix wanted her to do. Lulu sidestepped quickly, finding bushes beside trees. Within that area she was able to crouch down and be unseen. Though her stealth was poor (you could hear the leaves rustle) she did her best to move closer to all the commotion.: "Shhh Pix, I need to get closer" :she whispered to her shoulder. Her staff was great leverage, though unknowingly obviously giving her away. Her ears twitched, eyes squinting as she peered closer:
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Graves watched as the beast walked away. Graves' eye twitched as he turned to the small, blonde haired boy. "You know the way back to Pitlover, boy?" Graves asked.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Ezreal was watching Cho'gath march off, but it was Grave's gruff voice that snapped him out of it when he asked "You know the way back to Pitlover, boy?"

"Piltover?" He said in slight wonder, then turned half way around to point "Just head east, and once you come off the mountain-" In mid-sentence the boy paused, something caught his eyes. On the snow swept plateau was a patch of thick brush, but that wasn't what caught his attention, it was the ornate rod that was popping out of it which inched closer and closer.

"Uh-!" Catching his sentence he began to finish it "Yea, East, stick to the trail, from there it will split off north and south, head north to Piltover, any more south-east will take you in to Noxus lands" he said, addressing Graves.

Rather than continuing on his journey he continued to watch the rod with some amusement before calling to it. "Oi, I hope you're not planning to stir up any more trouble!"
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 am

Graves watched the boy's face move but all he heard was gibberish. "Sorry kid, say that again?" He said in confusion. (He doesn't get directions :3) Graves looked where the blonde haired kid looked off to. "What?" He asked, confused to what the kid was looking at. Graves looked at the odd brush. He studied the brush for a moment and noticed a rod peeking out of it. "Careful," Graves started, noticing it was the same thing the boy was staring at. "It could be anything.." Graves stated, acting dangerous. He approached the brush with caution. Once he got a bit close, he held his palm up. "Hold up.." Graves said, carefully watching the brush, watching the rod.
Back to top Go down
Official_ChoGath
Official champion
Official champion

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:43 pm

((Cho left so I could change champ easier))
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 pm

((..?))
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am

the staff began to vibrate as she shivered. She knew they noticed her, and watched as the bigger man peered closer.: s-stay back! or pix might do something!" she tried to yell out. Sadly, it came out in squeaks, so she hardly sounded threatening or ferocious. She then dashed out while sitting on her staff, purple dust being left behind. Passing the bigger strange man, she then crashed into the blonde hair'd man.: OFFH! I-I'm sorry!" : she sat on the ground, pix on its back with a dizzy expression, and her hat upon her face: "huuuue...don't eat me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who needs a name?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: