League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Who needs a name?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Meanwhile.... Elise ran around her cave with her new children. Her wild screams echoed in the cave, let's just say Vi was a extremely heavy sleeper.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am

"How intriguing" Ryze murmured as he reviewed and sharpened the runes he had inscribed in haste. "That was quite the ceremony. I suppose I'll try to get some restuntil Ez comes back." He shrugged as he turned onto his side and fell into a slumber
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

(( Sorry, im short on time it seems this week, I'm gonna do some Revamping to our IG group, which will NOT effect our current members, But Vi, if you are still interested in joining us there, I'll help you out with what ever ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:53 am

(I dont really use instagram much anymore tbh except for posting stuff about league or my game, so you can just give it to someone who wants it I guess u.u)
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:00 pm

(( If you're sure, tbh I'm looking to get some good role players in my IG group (like you) , the people who do rp in my group are starting to get outnumbered by the ones who just post pics of the champions while quoting them xD, but if you would rather not, I can respect that Razz ))

Once he saw the crimson Reaper, he slowly backed away, there was a slight chill that ran up his spine, though it was not from the cold.

Just as he was about to make it behind the cover of brush, his food came down on a twig, And Vladimir's eyes found the Explorer in no time.

Not good!

He was spotted, stealth was no longer a concern , so he bolted as fast as he could from there, looking back once in a while to see how close the Hemomancer was.

But he saw no sign of him, everytime he looked for him he was not there, was he even being followed?

He made it back to the cave, empty handed he took a seat by the entrence to the cave, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 pm

((I guess I could, but Instagram isn't nessecarily the best roleplaying platform, you know what I'm sayin'? If you really need a hand I can bring some order.))

Vi was awoken by the sound of pitter-pattering feet running past her and her eyes flicked open, but she didn't adjust her heartrate yet. It was something she had learned from Caitlyn. When you wake up, continue to breathe slowly, with your eyes slightly cracked open, so nobody knew you were awake.

She saw a tuft of blonde hair next to the cave entrance.

Ezreal.

Vi tilted her head slightly down and confirmed her thoughts. Ezreal was indeed collapsed on his legs at the mouth of the cave. Hoping he wouldn't see, she rolled into the patch of tall grass next to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 pm

((Also, y no official champion </3))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 pm

(( I just didn't want you feel left out xD if its nothing you are interested in, there is some one interested in the spot xD figured id ask you first and ill fix your title!))

He hadn't noticed Vi shift, his eyes were on the entrance of the cave, one hand over his chest as if to calm his own racing heart, and to silence his heavy breaths.

He should be waking up the others, but Vladimir was alone, wasn't he? he was sure that was his camp Cho'gath had for lunch... could there really be more Noxians roaming these hills?
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

((Nah, it's totally fine dude. Let someone who really wants it keep it! Plus, it would be kind of hard to micromanage RP on 2 different platforms, play games, and work on my own at the same time. No hard feelings?))

Vi snuck through the tall grass, which went all the way around the mouth of the cave. She was practically behind Ezreal. His face was caked with sweat and his breathing was very heavy. He was either running a long distance or got into a fight. She jumped out of the bush and said, 'What are you doing!?'
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 pm

(( none at all, they will be happy to hear it XD ))

"GAH!" something jumped out at him, in the instant of his panic Ezreal twisted his body to land on his back, extending his arm at her, unsuspecting that it was the Piltover enforcer. A wave of energy blasted over Vi, covering her in the Essence of Ezreals spell, though when it had no effect on her, Ezreal was both relieved that he encountered an ally, and that no harm had come to her.

"V-Vi you can jump out and scare me like that!"
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 am

((Cool. thanks Smile ))

Vi was covered in the essence flux and it knocked her back a little. She was surprised that Ezreal would just blast anything that jumped him.

"Why are you so beat up? Are you okay?" Vi's usually stone cold face turned to one of supreme worry and saw the minor scratches and nicks all across his face. She wiped all the dirt off the youngster's face, and was genuinely worried for his safety. The only other people Vi cared about was Caitlyn and her parents, which had been dead for 11 years. She didn't know why she felt this way, but she kind of liked it.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Ezreal's scream reverberated all through the cave immediately waking up the Mage who tried to quickly dit up. Unfortunately as he rose he connected with a large rock overhang and was back on the ground in seconds. "Ohhh Son of a -" Ryze moaned loudly, the last word cut off by the sound of Ezreal firing his weapon. Dropping to a crouch Ryze creeped to the mouth of the cave and stopped listening. Hearing Vi's questions he relaxed a little, no imminent danger seemed apparent, and stepped out to see exactly how Ezreal was doing.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Vi continued to look over Ezreal's scratches and nicks, when she noticed Ryze exit the mouth of the cave, with a little bit of blood coming out of his forehead.
"Oh, what's happened to you now?" Vi muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Ryze grumbled. "More importantly why is Ezreal covered in those cuts? Did he fall down a hill?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Elise rappeled we behind Ezreal with all five of her children. "Scare you say!"
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Ezreal looked apologetically at Vi, squirming under her care while he shut his eyes tightly while she brushed all the debris away, he felt meek being pampered like this, but it was also some how comforting.

"I , I saw Vladimir, I didn't think there were any more Noxus forces out here, but there must have been more than one camp".

Ezreal jumped again when Elise had rappled down behind him, though was much more careful with his weapon.

"He saw me too, I didn't know what to do so I came back here".
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm

"Stop squirming!" Vi pipped to Ezreal. He was closing his eyes and trying to squirm out from under her. She tightened her grip slightly and continued brushing.

"Vladamir, Noxus? This doesn't add up!" Vi exclaimed upon hearing Ezreal's news. "Did you guys have an encounter?"
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

(( really sorry for the inactivity! been pretty busy on the instagram group lol.))

Ezreal did as he was told, pouting to being pampered by his friend, even if it did make him feel much safer... besides, getting away now would be impossible any way.

"I just ran, to be honest, I was about to get us some food when he showed up" It was then Ezreal decided it was best to explain his own thoughts to the Enforcer.

"I'm heading to investigate some anomalies, I heard Noxus was sending their own forces to look in to it, I tried beating them here but they must have gotten a pretty big head start on me, I suspect they sent Vladimir to oversee the operation... either way, I'm questioning the safety of these caves".
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 am

Vi listened closely to what Ezreal had to say about this spotting of the Crimson Reaper, Vladamir. From what Vi had heard about him, he was pretty crazy. He killed all kinds of people and absorbed their blood.

When Ezreal brought up the topic of the caves not being safe, Vi couldn't agree more. Vladamir scared her. They needed to move somewhere safe.
"I agree, let's get out of here. Since you know the land the best, you get to pick."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Official champion
Official champion

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Vladimir stood, as if a statue in the Freljords breeze, standing in the circle of animals he had butchered, taking in the scent of blood mixed with the fresh crisp air. His hand glided to his face to peel his bangs away from his eyes, watching where the blond boy Ezreal had been.

"looks like I stumbled on to more than just helpless animals, I wonder what other game is wondering these wastes" he thought out loud to himself. His train of thought was broke when he heard heavy footsteps behind him, half a dozen of his men arrived, going to work on securing the animals for food.

"Something troubling you sir?" asked the only Soldier brave enough to address the Crimson reaper.

"Quite the opposite" he shot back to the lesser being "I may be getting some amusement out of this trip after all".

The Soldier knew enough to not get to involved, he also knew that meant they may be in for more trouble, after that void beast no one was ready for real combat.

"Demacians sir?" he inquired, but received only a shake of Vladimirs head in response.

"Not that lucky general" he responded and peeled his eyes away from the direction Ezreal had gone, addressing the Noxian while looking in to his helm, peering threw the shadows in to the mans eyes "You will return to what is left of camp, permit you and your men no more then an hours worth of rest, I will be traveling alone for the time being... once amused I will rendezvous with you, do not break from the maps trail, less you wish for me to hunt you down".

The Crimson reapers last words chilled the general, he parted ways with a salute and grabbed the rear legs of a deer to drag it along with him.

"Now..." Vladimir muttered, and proceeded to follow the disappearing tracks the explorer had left for him.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

"Yea, I'll lead us out of here" Ezreal spoke in a hurry, making sure everyone was ready before actually taking off.

While Elise did frighten him to an extent, he hoped the Noxians felt the same way. He lead Vi, Lulu, Ryze and elise threw the deep snow, they remained off the paved path, on only a few occasions did they run in to a Noxian scout who had run up ahead of their group, managing to slip past them un-noticed.

By now, they had left the forest at the base of the mountains, the treacherous weather in the Freljord however would not be as easy to get away from.

They found themselves on what appeared to be a large flat field of snow, the sun hung directly above them, a flurry of snow raining down on them.

there was smoke off in the distance in two locations, to the north and west of them ,Nomad tribes no doubt.

"I'm really getting tired of this cold" Ezreal complained, thankful that the snow was not too high around this area, only up to one or two inches.

Not a whole lot of places to hide out here... he thought to himself, knowing that it was the quickest way.

"Uh, careful over here..." he warned "were gonna be walking over a rather large rather deep body of water" normally he wouldn't be worried, but Vi's fists may be just enough to way them down enough to break the ice, in truth, he had no idea how thick it actualy was, just that each step brought up a spine chilling crack... or maybe that too was attributed to the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Vi followed Ezreal's footsteps carefully, not stopping to talk, just padding along the trail. This was the first time where she was afraid for someone else's safety.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 pm

The ocasinal snap of the ice beneath their feet caused the hair on the back of his neck to stand. "hey uh, Vi, how much do those gloves weigh?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

When he looked back to see her, he could see Vladimir coming in to the clearing with them, while he was roughly fourty feet away, a confident and sinister grin painted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 am

Ezreal wrote:
The ocasinal snap of the ice beneath their feet caused the hair on the back of his neck to stand. "hey uh, Vi, how much do those gloves weigh?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

When he looked back to see her, he could see Vladimir coming in to the clearing with them, while he was roughly fourty feet away, a confident and sinister grin painted on his face.
"Uh, about, 1500 kilos each? Vi replied, sensing Ezreal's nervous tone. His face went slack as he turned around to look at Vi.
"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Official champion
Official champion

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Vladimir' eerie chuckle would reach Vi by now, Ezreal remained just on the other side of Vi.

The crimson reaper set foot on to the ice, firm and steady he proceeded to advance onn the small group of people.

"Never would I imagine such a pallet before me, Pitoverian, Yordle, and..." his finger stopped once pointed at Ryze "I don't think I would like you" his finger dropped "Though killing you should please me all the same".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: