League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in joining our IG Group?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Interested in joining our IG Group? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining our IG Group?   Interested in joining our IG Group? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Our group started on IG, it has gone threw many changes, and it still is, and will be for some time to come.

Our main focus is to role play champions form League of legends.

One of the problems you suffer when you role play on a social network, is that if your group is some what successful, eeeeeveryone wants to join it, even if there not a good fit for the group. below, I will tell you what we are looking for, if you feel the same way, Great! we are going to get along perfectly.

If you:
Are looking for a group that mainly role plays and does not permit clones of your or any ones character.
Are looking friendly league community.
Are looking for a group that some times blends role playing events in to in game matches

Then you are most likely a good fit for us, and would not be asked to leave within a few weeks.

If you:
Are looking for followers
Are looking to compare game score
Are looking to just post pics and one liner captions
Are trying to gain popularity, or use the group to boost your standing elsewhere.

Look, we all love having lots of followers, but this group is mainly here to role play the champions of league of legends, there are tons of groups on IG that may cater to your needs, don't expect ours to bend to yours.

How to join

The current method for joining is auditions via the kik app. Five of our role players have volunteered to assist us, all of which are very friendly and easy to talk to.

Now don't be frightened, we are not here to grill and belittle you on how you rp, but we would like to make sure your going to be a good fit for us!

Listed below are the kik names you should msg, please do not spam them with mags, understand that these people have things to do outside this community, please kik msg only ONE of these people, if you decide to msg a different person, take the time to notify the previous person that you have tried to get a hold of some one els.

Lelamelody: Lulu is here to listen to your audition, with the help of Pix, she can determine weather your our newest member or just an other dew drop.

Maliciousmoron     :Garen and Swain are willing to take your audition , both are capable of fair judgement, but swain will let you know if your performance was for the birds.

Koolkenster.  : Fizz and Veigar are open to take your auditions, we can only recommend that you NEVER bring up the word "short" when addressing Veigar.

Makashii    :perhaps find yourself in Elise's web! If you don't happen to please her in your audition, rest assured she will make good use of you as a sacrifice
((Currently unavailable))

Louiseb2000.   : lastly, you can be judged by the judicator herself, Kayle
((Europe time zone))

Keep in mind these people may not have the same time zone as you and we ask for your patients. If you would like to tell us about your audition expirianse you can send me a kik msg at official_ezreal.

some times there are situations where we will compile a list of our inactive/booted champions, but this method is not put in to use as much, as we are not looking for quantity of role players, but quality, I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to get a new member, and then never hear from them after a week

RULES

Not everyone likes them, but every successful group has them, and if you can abide by them, then you are that much closer to securing yourself a spot with people who love to RP like you do. I will be honest, Our rules are STRICT I am looking for particular kinds of people to RP with, there are over 10 League of legends groups on IG, if you do not agree with our rules, I'd try for an other group, because we will not bend them to your liking.

#1 No role playing/tagging/following non group members
This is the real make or break here. Our group is a closed group, that is to say we will not interact with other League of legends champions from other groups. You can role play with other role players, but if they are league of legends related, and not in our group it is OFF LIMITS. If you follow/tag other league champions, it is disruptive and confusing for new members, and thus we no longer allow such a thing in our group.
We also do not permit participation in to give always from non group members.

#2 Respect your fellow group members
Any good role player knows to respect his/her fellow role players, We are looking for people who can show respect to one an other. If you are disrespectful over Kik, on League itself, or in my group, you had best not waste your time with us. We can, and have removed people for Toxic behavior on league and on kik. If some one is being rude or Toxic to you, Screen shot it and show it to Ezreal or Ahri ASAP, they will handle the problem accordingly. do NOT give in to the temptation of blasting insults back and forth, you may find yourself punished for something you did not start.

#3 Inactivity is 3 weeks gone without notice

#4 Place @League_of_ig in your Bio
This is more just a way to help fellow role players identify your in our group

If you managed to read all of that, you have my thanks and respect lol and we hope you will join us in our community.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com

Interested in joining our IG Group?
Page 1 of 1