League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion

Go down 
+7
Defender Of Tomorrow
Diana
Renekton
Blasting poison
The Rogue Mage
Official Gangplank
Ezreal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  Empty
PostSubject: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Group Vs Fans 2v2 event.

So, I think it's time we showed the Fan's we're not afraid to get our hands (keyboards) dirty!

So I'm thinking we will be grabbing a partner and hosting separate custom game rooms with the same name/password to get in. You guys and your partner can decide what time is good for you, and I will post them on the Group page.

I was thinking to have people Screen cap the end game score and put a custom hashtag to enter if they want a chance to win some loot or something.

Any other suggestions? ;o yay? nay?
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm up for it, problem is I only have like 136 followers lol. Not many people to ask
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Ah, I'm sure we can find you a laning buddy Very Happy As far as apponents, my Ezreal account and the League page will be shouting out times where the group is avalible to play Razz
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 am

Hey I'm a new account no champion just following you guys because I really enjoy all the material you all put up. Anyway I was wondering how I would sign up for this 2v2 thing? My friend and I really love things like this and it would be an honor to play along any of you. Sorry of the answer is blindingly obvious and I'm just not reading it right and thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey there Summerisle! It's perfectly fine, I'm actualy still working on "how" we are going to be doing this. I really appreciate you making an account with us to follow! and happy to hear we have some Fan interest in this too!

Suppose I better ask which one of our Group members is participating, I'll sign you and you're friend up depending on how I carry out the mechanics of this thing. Sorry for being Vague, this is my first time doing this, so I am looking for a fair way for everyone to get in on it, and thus haven't decided how I'll carry it out xD
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 pm

I suppose I'll carry it out like this

Find out how many memmbers are planning to join.

Pair them up in to teams of 2

Make an elimination bracket

Find an equal number of Fans to participate

Profit:

Actually, Not really profit XD; but yea, I'll get this show on the road
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Awesome thanks for signing us up Very Happy. That sounds like an efficient way to carry out this entire thing. Glad to see league of IG has a natural leader.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:07 pm

If I can get you and you're friends IG that would be great. just for future use Razz
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Ah ya that's fine with me! My IG is josephsummerisle and unfortunately my friend doesn't have one although I'd be happy to pass on any messages.
If you want our ign they are Summerisle and D34thstalker respectively.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 am

Baha I meant ign xD thank you
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 am

Hahahaha anytime Ez Very Happy you need anything I'm on pretty often during the summer and I'm usually quick to reply.
Back to top Go down
Blasting poison
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 am

Ill love to join just email me when it is
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:24 pm

i'd like to join, anyway possible, as long as its in good spirit -.-
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:26 pm

official_renekton wrote:

Oh, I'm setting down some ground rules before we start xD Poor sportsmanship can be a quick ticket to disqualification, this is a fun event! the RP prize is just icing on the cake =3=
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Ezreal wrote:
official_renekton wrote:

Oh, I'm setting down some ground rules before we start xD Poor sportsmanship can be a quick ticket to disqualification, this is a fun event! the RP prize is just icing on the cake =3=

Other thing, are the teams of 2 decided by you, or do we pair up in advance? i really don't care, as nobody in the league has given me problems unexplained by just having a bad game, but i'd like to know so i can pretend to know who's good and whos not *SO EBIL, YES EBIL*
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 am

any chance that i could join it or is it full now, i could go on the fan team if that is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am

I will beat EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Demacia's Wings wrote:
any chance that i could join it or is it full now, i could go on the fan team if that is ok.
At the moment I think we have more Fans than Members Razz and it's still open
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Ok sounds cool my NA is: k1ttyh4wk. So when is it again because there is a chance I might not be able to make it because I am not from America. ~.~
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Well, you just need a partner and 2 opponents who can play when you can, since the event wont all be done at once, I'm still figuring out who is joining this Razz hopefuly soon!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Will you be putting up the names of everyone who is doing it up soon so we can make teams?
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Yes I will ^^
Back to top Go down
Defender Of Tomorrow
Official champion
Official champion
Defender Of Tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 pm

I'll join. Don't know who to partner up with, but my IGN is Kunimutt, (I might change it, once the summoner name cleanse actually happens)
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 am

official_renekton wrote:
Ezreal wrote:
official_renekton wrote:

Other thing, are the teams of 2 decided by you, or do we pair up in advance? i really don't care, as nobody in the league has given me problems unexplained by just having a bad game, but i'd like to know so i can pretend to know who's good and whos not *SO EBIL, YES EBIL*

why the heck cant I typ out of my quote box? Any way, I'm giving you guys the choice to partner up, if you cannot decide however (you as in any group member) I will appoint one for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Im paired with Renekton and If anyone wants to go against us be free :3 well then, Ill live my IGN its Ninicole playing as Ashe :3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion    Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Vs Fans 2v2 event disscusion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next