League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission. Empty
PostSubject: When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission.   When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:22 pm

alright this is the admin of sona , miss fortune and ahri here thought of speaking my mind since someone didn't seem to read the bloody rules which all forums and sites has a rule posted for a reason. ok for those who said I wasn't "inactive" you should of looked through the post and you will see I have been. I have not been on lately for a good reason that involves rl. Also if you can take a look at my banner there is my three characters which means they are taken. if you can't even read the rules for 5 minutes then don't bother being here. ez's admin knows how that pisses me off when people are to lazy to read the bloody rules let alone to make an account but once they assume a certain character is "available" they are magically here. well like I told ez's admin I might aswell make two accounts so sona and miss fortune has their own account that way I will be using three accounts for my three champions. also the whole being inactive rule doesn't apply to me as I am ez's second in command so nice try on using that rule against me. now I'm done with my rant. once again FREAKEN READ THE RULES!!!! Another thing if someone is giving you a hard time in the family let US handle it. that doesn't mean for you to start trouble with someone.
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission.   When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Nobody should say that to Mama >^< everybody is inactive! Are you going there during your sleep Nah so back off. Ahri, Sona and MF are the best they are our Mothers, Friends and Sisters :3 we love you!
Back to top Go down

When it comes to joining and taking champions without our permission.
Page 1 of 1