League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Who needs a name?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 pm

((Crud, Graves is in the middle of the scene xD should I get him out? Btw I'm Graves but I changed lol))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 pm

(( Lol, you can RP him a little longer if you want xD; ))

"huh?"

Ezreal was mildly confused at the "threat" he received what was a Pix? and what was it going to do to him?

Then, from the brush something charged out at him, all he could make out was the sparkles and funny hat that was coming his way. "Guah!?" He instinctively hopped back, but the small creature plowed right in to him, he was thrown in to the snow on his back.

Dazed and a little confused he felt something weighing him down, and lifted his head up to see the Yordle just infront of him, his goggles were now crooked and he shielded his face from the icy winds.

"It's fine it's fine" he assured and sat up, brushing the snow off of his back, he wondered what a Yordle was doing so far in the north up on these perilous mountains.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 am

Graves sighed in relief. "Oh, it's just a.. Thing.. Anyway, I'm just gonna find the main path myself. "Good luck kid." He said as he walked into the snowy blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Masteryi
Official champion
Official champion
Masteryi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 am

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 am

((Yi do (( when doing an OOC msg))
Back to top Go down
Masteryi
Official champion
Official champion
Masteryi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:33 am

he looked around with a confused face..what is going on here
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

((.. Yi do something to separate your words from your actions. Or else for all we know you could be saying "he walked around with a confused face." That could mean that you're explaining someone's reactions. Not your own. Do something like "This" or what Lulu does. It's very helpful and it helps people understand what you're writing. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 am

The Merchant walked through the icy terrain in search of a certain Noxian camp. The Merchant shivered. He took out a parchment and spoke aloud to himself. "Lich bane, check.. Guinsoo's Rageblade, check.." He was interrupted when he saw a peek of light through the blizzard. "That must be the camp!" The Merchant said as he picked up the pace. He got to the light, which was a camp fire, to find that there was no one there. He looked around and saw holes in a few tents. He walked up to the tents and inspected them. "Are these.. Bullet holes..?" He thought. His inspection was interrupted when he heard a bunch of noise coming from a bit up ahead. "Maybe that's the Noxians.." The Merchant said, worried. He walked closer to see two figures and one in the distance heading East. He kept going closer and closer. More and more curious.
Back to top Go down
ScornOfTheMoon
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 pm

The moons bright light appeared, bringing vision through the mighty blizzard. Along with the light a warrior entered the scene. In a dark, slim armor a female walked. Her armor reflected the moons light, making it look like she was the source of the light. She walked til she stod right before ezreals eyes. She asked politely, "Do you believe in the moon?" She blinked several times, breathing slowly while she was waiting for an answer from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 pm

(( Since ScornOfTheMoon informed me they are changing charicters, I'm just going to void the post if that's ok? ))

Sitting up while holding his head Ezreal let out a sigh "Hey, this is no place for you" he addressed the Yordle (Lulu). Once he was back on his feet he extended his hand to her, and offered a friendly smile, not detecting any kind of danger from the creature. "C'mon, I know a shortcut down these mountains, My name is Ezreal" he said, attempting to make peace with this...confused creature.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:20 pm

"Ezreal! Is that you?", called a solitary blue figure standing atop a boulder a couple hundred yards away. Ryze snapped his book shut, jumped off the boulder, and ran over to Ezreal who was standing just on the other side of a small cluster of bushes. As he leaped over the bush thicket, he noticed a small purple Yordle standing next to Ezreal. Landing too close to the Yordle, Ryze cast a rune prison on himself to halt his motion and quickly dropped it again. "This a new friend of yours Ez? I don't know this Yordle personally. What's your name, Little One?" Ryze asked shaking off the slight diziness from the sudden stop.
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 am

((ooooh i'd love to join in here, but it looks but a bid crowded eh? great job though, this is why i joined this group, XD you guys are so good))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 pm

I hear a man screaming out the name ezreal, gee... Never have I ever claimed a head of ezreal. So I continue to follow the sound of the prey I am about to claim as my own. As I jump from one bush to another, I get a glance of blonde hair and a small yordle, disgusting creatures.... I realized that this blonde creature is ezreal and I about to leap at him, I land in a open area and lunge at the yordle first, but before I have a chance at her, I become snared by some magical runes, "Not this time Rengar." Said the rouge mage. "I am the Pridestalker, I will strike you down!" As I leap into a bush and run away.

((First rp post, did I do any good?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 pm

I hear a man screaming out the name ezreal, gee... Never have I ever claimed a head of ezreal. So I continue to follow the sound of the prey I am about to claim as my own. As I jump from one bush to another, I get a glance of blonde hair and a small yordle, disgusting creatures.... I realized that this blonde creature is ezreal and I about to leap at him, I land in a open area and lunge at the yordle first, but before I have a chance at her, I become snared by some magical runes, "Not this time Rengar." Said the rouge mage. "I am the Pridestalker, I will strike you down!" As I leap into a bush and run away.

((First rp post, did I do any good?))
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 pm

(( I like it Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 am

((Rengar don't control others characters, ok?))
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 am

The Merchant panicked when he saw the beast, and ran around in circles until he fainted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 am

((sorry))
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 am

"Seems its not safe here with all these overgrown kittens jumping around." Ryze said with a shake of his head. "Let's get moving alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Ezreal was always impressed with Ryze's agility, he went to catch the Mage from stumbling when his runic prison cought him. 

"Hey, Ryze, finally a familiar face" he addressed the mage, looking to the still dazed Yordle "nah, we uh... just kinda ran in to each other" he chuckled nervously. 

Before any more pleasantries were exchanged a large creature tore out of the bushes, it was thanks to Ryze that the beast was held in place by a Runic prison.

"Not this time Rengar". 

"I am the Pridestalker, I will strike you down!" he then vanished, just as quickly, and as frightning as he had appeared.

Ezreal was once again, on his back, having trying to move away from the large cat-like hunter. 

"Yup, it's time to go" he agreed with the Rogue mage, not willing to leave the yordle alone he lifted Lulu up by the sides and swiftly swung her on to his back, carrying her piggy back. "C'mon, I know a shortcut down these mountains!" he waited for Ryze to join him, before he took off down the mountainside.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 pm

The travelers followed ezreal down the shortcut when they all agreed to stop for the night in a dark cavern. When they entered the cave, they found it was littered with spiderwebs
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:51 pm

((sorry, was having some technical difficulties and was confused with the change from graves to shop guy XDDD okay! anyway... lala..))

:She sat up on her own, quickly adjusting her hat. With a swift flick of her hand, she dusted her purple dress and held on her staff tightly.: I-I'm Lulu. :she blinked up at Ezreal, double checking he was of no harm.: This is Pix, he is my protector.: she said still a little too sternly. Her travels made her weary, especially since this was her first contact with anyone but Pix in over..well lets just say over decades. Ears suddenly purked up as she turned to see a purple man approaching them.: Kyaaa O.O : wide eyed, she jumped back beside Ez and watched him with amazed eyes. Their conversation was interesting, she stayed still and kept listening til he presented himself to her. With a small nod, she greated back : Lulu sir, I'm a Yordle..: She was use to being called 'small' or 'child' though no one really knew her age. She couldnt help her size, she herself couldn't answer questions about her. 

((I'm sorry I dont remember what else was said so I'm skipping up to what elise said on the last page XD )) .......

As they moved along to the cave, lulu was shivering. Not from the cold, but from slight fright. Pix sat relaxed on the brim of her hat and gave off a soft purple glow. Using her staff as a slight walker, she still kept to being beside Ez.: A cave? I-is it safe? : she looked to all that was traveling with them questioningly.:
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

"Probably not" stated Ryze, ever the realist, "Look at these spider webs. See how they cover the entire cave? Means one of two things. One this cave is so long abandoned that spiders have been able to work in the solitude needed to complete this task, and believe me this far north that doesn't happen. Or two, we are going to be sleeping with some very very large spiders tonight." While he talked, Ryze flexed his magic and allowed a small amount to seep through his body. An ambient blue light with no apparent source grew in the room as Ryze inspected the spiderwebs. 'Reminds me of the Vilemaw's.' Ryze thought to himself, 'but why out here? What is Vilemaw thread doing in the deep reaches of the Freljord?' Hearing a whimper from Lulu, Ryze turned and gave her a soft smile, "Hush little Yordle, nothing in these parts could handle Ezreal or myself, let alone the two of us together. Don't worry about a thing."
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

The travelers made camp as Ryze cast a magic spell to create a magical campfire. A faint breathing sound echoed in the walls of the cave.  Elise awoke with the loud sound of footsteps in her cavern. She slid on her webs to see who her intruders were. She quietly maneuvered herself  where she was right above her unexpected "guest". She saw a small purple thing that looked quite delicious, a blondish haired boy wearing goggles, and a blue man with runic tattoo's covering his body. Elise then decided she would wait till they fell asleep before she attacked
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 pm

"eh, safer than spending the night out there" Ezreal said, tucking his hands under his arms to keep his fingers warm. While he didn't know Lulu very well at all, he was amused at how she never seemed to leave his side, and assumed it meant at least she put some kind of faith in him.

"But Ryze is right" He sat down at the Camp fire , moving his hands outword to warm them against the flames "If we've got company, It's probly not safe for us to just all rest at once, so, I'd recommend sleeping in shifts".

Normally he would have volunteered right then and there, but racing against Noxus forces had left him rather exhausted, and awaited to see if any one els would call first watch before he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: