League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs a name?!

Go down 
+8
The Rogue Mage
ScornOfTheMoon
Masteryi
Lulu
Talon
Official_ChoGath
The Merchant
Ezreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

Who needs a name?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Vi crashes through the forest, generating lots of noise. She catches a few rabbits off guard and quickly silences them, putting them in the back pocket of her chestplate.
Her mind ponders over Ryze and the rest of the group. Why were they there? Where were they going? Who knows, she thought. After catching a few more animals, she bounded back to camp.
Upon her arrival, she laid the dead game next to Ryze and said, "Cook it."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:15 pm

"Just like old times again." Ryze said with a slight smile," How do you like em cooked again?" As he began a slight incantation under his breath he glanced over at the rest of the group," Everyone this is Vi. We were.. partners a while back when a criminal who had just attacked Piltover came and hid in one ruin I was studying. Ez, if memory serves, you should remember those runes. Since no one knew the ruins better than I, I helped guide them to the criminal. She has saved my life almost as many times as I have saved her. So relax she's a friend."
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm

"I remember those days. That criminal didn't have any more criminal in him after these were done with him," Vi points to her power gauntlets.
"By the way, medium-rare," Vi pips to Ryze, sitting down next to him, looking at his book of runes.
"Why study these when you can just punch people instead of trapping them in runic prisons?"
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Ezreal recognized Vi, "Piltoveres finest"... the good cop - bad cop duo... this of course was the "bad cop".

"Oh, yea, I know her, kinda" Ezreal finally found the courage to speak, having been slightly intimidated by the womans power fists. "So what brings the lady of the law way out here to Freljord?" Ezreal asked, curious of what brought her out here, he would want to know if there was some criminal running around there.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Vi sneered at Ezreal's title for her. "Lady of the law? Please. I just punch people Caitlyn can't control."
"And to answer your question, Caitlyn sent me up here to investigate something about some void monster. Big, alien lookin' thing. Cho'Gath or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 pm

A nervous chuckle later and Ezreals eyes were averted from Vi's.

"Ah, I think I saw him a while back, Devoured a whole Noxan camp..." Shuddering at the recent memory he adjusted his goggles further up on his head, the scent of the animal Ryze was cooking was actually quite good, he had no idea of the Rune mage's cooking talents.

"He vanished in to the wilderness though... didn't really pay attention where, I wanted out of that place".
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 pm

"A whole camp huh? Anything else substantial?" Vi said, noticing Ezreal's instant discomfort. Seeing his eyes peer over to Ryze. The food looked to be cooking nicely. She clapped Ryze on the back, and then realised she had her power gauntlets on. "Did you see any weak spots? Anything....punchable?" Vi added, a half smirk gliding onto her pale face right under the VI tattoo on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Ezreal quickly shook his head "No, he said something about leaving to gather more strength, nothing I did seemed to phase him... then again I don't have wrecking balls for hands" He looked to his own glove, wiggling his fingers a moment before dropping it back on his lap.

"I'm actually focused on getting to Kaladoun, so I was more focused on looking for a way to get around him rather than threw him" he added.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Vi quickly became puzzled. "...'gather strength?' Are you implying he grows bigger by attacking?" She rubbed her head, confused. "So the longer we don't see him, the bigger he'll get?" Vi's head was spinning in circles.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am

"Since when did you start guessing about what our opponents strengths are? If he gets bigger that's just more area for you to punch right?" Ryze said with a chuckle. "Anyway the rabbits are just finishing up so everyone come grab one
And I wouldn't worry to much about that void monster. Even if he is growing more powerful he would need an army to take down this team. Plus the chances of meeting up with him again are quite slim." Ryze lay down just outside the cave and stared up at the sky. "Sure is a nice evening though. When are we next moving?"
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:40 am

((Sorry that was slight metagaming lel.))
Vi grabs a rabbit, finds a suitable thin straight twig, and skewers it. She proceeds to dig in. "I gwess you arew right Ryze, Vi chews her food thoroughly as she speaks. "If he's too big, there might be too much area for me to punch, and that isn't good.
Vi strolls over to Ryze and layed down next to him. "For a woman of punching and law enforcement, the stars are quite beautiful tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:40 am

Adressing Ryz's question, Ezreal strolled closer to the Rune mage. "Well, if Elise's eggs don't hatch by tomorrow we are going to have to leave without her, cant risk slacking behind". he took one of the rabbits and began to pick the meat from the bones. "with any luck we can hitch a ride from one of those Merchant caravans I have seen crossing the Freljord".
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:25 am

Elise noticed a slight bulge in one of her eggs. Her sleepy eyes suddenly bursted with excitement, "THEY'RE HATCHING!!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Vi rose to her feet at the spider's outburst of excitement. "What's going on now?" she said through a mouthful of skewered rabbit. She walked over to the mouth of the cave, leaving her gloves at the front, revealing small, pale hands.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:48 pm

"Well that was convenient!" Ryze stated as he whipped open his book and prepared himself to write down every single detail of the forthcoming spectacle. "How can we help Spider Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'M A MOTHER!" the spider screamed. She heard Ryzes comment, "We'll you can help me make sure they don't get hurt!" "They need a meal!", she grabbed Vi's rabbit out of her mouth and started to feed it to her children.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 pm

"Whoa, hey, what gives?!" Vi yelled, hanging her head low. "That was mine!"
Vi skulks away from the cave and back to the fire to take a seat and relax.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:54 pm

(( Hey Vi, Our Vi on Instagram told us she was leaving, so I figure I would offer the spot to you before everyone els ))

Ezreal had been dozing off, jumping to the sound of all the excitement. On the off chance the Spiders would start looking at him as food, the young man decided it was a good Idea to find more food for them. "I'll get us some more food then" he slapped his hands on his knees and pushed himself out of his seat, running out of the cave to see if there was any wild life he could bring back.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

(I'd love to. How would that work out?)
Vi saw Ezreal run out of the cave, eyes slightly glassy, whether it be from sleep or the dust falling from the top of the cave into his eyes, she would never be the wiser.
"You okay over there? Did they try to attack you?" Vi whispered, pointing to the mouth of the cave. "They took my rabbit skewer." She was getting quite distressed over her ex-meal.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm

"You never change do you Vi? Here" Ryze handed over his rabbit skewer. " Now stop being so loud. I can't miss a second of this." He said lightly teasing, before turning back to the constant stream of runes he was transcribing in the Tome.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 pm

"Girl needs to eat." Vi murmured. She happily accepted the skewer, instantly digging in. "Besides you never eat hardly" Vi pipped.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

"Don't really need to. I draw all my energy straight from the World around me and inside me through my thorn magic." Ryze mumbled as he watched Elise in interest.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 pm

"Well not all of us are like you. I'm a human being." Vi muttered, skulking away.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 pm

(Well, if you want the spot, make an account and comment on a pic of League_of_ig, I'll shout you out and you are all set Razz))

Ezreal half turned his head when Vi spoke to him, shaking his head and looking back in front of him "N-no, I mean, there "was" a misunderstanding and I "almost" became spider food" he found it funny how she was so hung up on her meal, but knew better to laugh about it, getting punched in the face was at the bottom of his list of things he wanted to happen.

Leaving the safty of the cave Ezreals march he quickly changed his pace and crouched down, moving slower and more quietly when he came to a ledge, taking a quick moment to observe the new are. He saw a stream of water that ran from the mountain, and a few Deer that grazed there, drinking from the river and eating from the grass that stuck out of the snow.

"I think I found dinner"

Before he had time to even draw on his mystic energy, he witnessed a wound tear open on the deer, its blood being pulled from it, forming a perfectly thick stream across the air and in to a near by area, where he saw a man he had hoped not to Encounter.

The Crimson Reaper, Vladimir.

With a delighted sounding chuckle he proceeded to march to the wild life, which now scattered and ran, he proceeded to pull the life out of them, one by one, his laughs growing louder and more amused with each animal he butchered.

That's impossible, his Camp was ruined by Cho'gath!

He could only guess that the Noxian cared little for his traveling partners.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Official champion
Official champion
Vi

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Vi fell asleep next to the open fire, gloves as a pillow, skewer in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a name?!   Who needs a name?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs a name?!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: