League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get out of Bronze part 2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

How to get out of Bronze part 2! Empty
PostSubject: How to get out of Bronze part 2!   How to get out of Bronze part 2! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Sorry for the delay, been rather busy and for some reason I've been dreading spending an hour typing something up again, but now I am ready! So last time we discussed fairly minor and unimportant things that will take you from Bronze 5 to probably 3. Today is where we go a bit deeper into the secrets of the better players, as well as I will rant about the frustration of afk's and how to win with one.

(going to start from step 1 once more because I forgot where I was at lol)

Step 1: This one has been pointed out to me be Official_Jayce and I completely agree. I find this tip to be the one that has won me the most games, and lost me the most games. This thing known to many as a ward. Now let me ask you a rhetorical question that I know what your answer will be. Who's job is it to ward? 90% of you just thought Support The 10% of you that didn't think that, feel proud of yourself because you are a bit closer to silver. It is EVERYONE'S job to ward their lane and jungle THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME UNTIL FULL BUILD HAS BEEN ACHIEVED. I want you to think of any pro game. What happens when they set up for baron? Everyone on both sides has at least 3 wards and places them. Why? Because vision is how games are won in League. Very few champs can get away without wards, the only two being Nidalee ( But it still really hardcore helps) And Teemo, but even then he should buy wards until he reaches 6.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/18/33/92/76/untitl11.jpg THIS IS WHERE TO WARD DURING LANING PHASE ON BLUE SIDE

https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/18/33/92/76/untitl12.jpg PURPLE SIDE!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/18/33/92/76/untitl13.jpg LATE GAME BOTH TEAMS

Now I bet you are wondering "Why does one side have to ward more?" Well its simple. Because you do. Get over it. One side to get baron needs a bit more vision. Think realistically. To get those 10 wards on purple
(Or 8 on blue) [Assuming your support has Ruby sightstone, which you should!] Your team will need to farm right around 15 minions ever 3 minutes. That is nothing at all. 3 each. 2 if one is a cannon minion. Ward like this, and watch your ELO shoot up.

Step 2: Learn when to fall back. This seems to be a big one for everybody. It's only human instinct. You want to be praised for doing a big play. Sorry skippy, rarely happens. I'll give a common example. Team pushes for inhib tower when enemy team has been aced. Enemy adc and mid come up and the pushing team stays. They get aced and lose the game. Happens way to often. General rule is, if they have strong AOE, run. If they are a fed ADC, run. If you are someone unsure of whether or not to stay, run.

THE ONLY SITUATION THAT YOU SHOULD STAY IN IS IF TOWER IS ABOUT TO DIE AND IT WILL HELP YOU HARD SOON. otherwise.... wait for it..... run.

Step 3: How to win with an afk. This is simple and its not as hard as you think. Many will try to stall until the afk comes back and can help. No. Don't do that. The best course of action is to push and push HARD
Pushing hard makes the enemy stay on tower and have to fight, many times loosing a lot of cs to tower. This can give you the advantage you need.

This is not an invitation to push stupidly, still be realistic. If you are going to lose the fight, then run. Period.

Step 4: I feel like I say run a lot in league and there is a reason. Don't ever fight a fight you are not guaranteed to win. 1 for 1 exchanges are never worth it. Fun fact, you will only ever die in league for 2 reasons, both of which are almost the exact same. 1: You didn't expect a tower/ monster to do that much to you. Or 2: You underestimated your opponent.

These are my rules for going in:
You WILL win the fight no questions.

You will gain some sort of tactical advantage (I.E. An adc kill for support, taking out a split pusher or making them go B. Making a baron fight 4v5)

You will get more than one if you are going to die.

You have no choice.

Otherwise don't go all in. NEXT TIP SET COMES WEDNESDAY!
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

How to get out of Bronze part 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get out of Bronze part 2!   How to get out of Bronze part 2! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm really glad to see these, and it is nice to see a member putting in as much effort in to a guide as you are! I must say I'm usualy in the initiating role, and it is difficult during some games to know when to go in.

I'm also glad you point out a 4v5 can be won! I have done this many times, but usualy my teammates are "pfft, surrender, 4v5 we lose" but if you have the champions to fill the lost role,you can still pull threw! if you play your cards right you can use the extra XP your AFK is not getting to boost your lvls.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com

How to get out of Bronze part 2!
Page 1 of 1