League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The how too, for World RP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

The how too, for World RP. Empty
PostSubject: The how too, for World RP.   The how too, for World RP. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Right, this is my Idea Pitch, some of you may enjoy this, some of you may flee from it like the plague.

World RP is an easy way for people to jump right in to a RP without having to worry about an over all plot. Maybe you just want to interact with some one? or maybe the other RP section just seemes a bit forboading.

So in the sections below, we currently have the main city-states of Runeterra. in those catagories will be places, you may find the Howling abyss in Freljord, or Sona's concert hall in Demacia, or just some Random saloon in Piltover.

As one may guess, things can, and will get pretty chaotic, I am hoping these simple rules will allow for a smoother World RP.

Rule1: Post entry and exits.

Before we get in to this, well, it would be pretty awkward if you were in three places at once, right? When you go to post, just put a little msg on how you enter the area. And if you dont think you end up deciding you want to be some where els, Edit your last post in that area to let everyone know your charicter has left

Rule 2: Please do not post new topics!
As explained above, the topics are locations, you may add areas with an Admin's ok! (Some areas may be a really good idea!) Otherwise please do not do so.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com

The how too, for World RP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: World RP :: Rules of World RP-
Jump to: