League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snack time

Go down 
+8
Elise
Zed
Queen_of_Thorns
Ashe
The Merchant
Lulu
Renekton
Talon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Snack time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Elise eyed a strange feline creature eating very sloppy. "What is that?" she said eyeing it up and down. He stared straight at her, and threw his food down, as he wiped his mouth and stormed towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 am

Rengar noticed that Elise called upon him asking "what is that?" As I throw my food at the table and I storm at her to say "That what I am eating is a fried khazix, now... If you dont let me eat peacefully I will rib off all 8 of your limbs and you fry you and eat if in front of your spiderlings ok?" Rengar,after having that moment of anger, walks back to his table and finishes eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Elise hissed, and spat crimson venom at him
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:40 pm

*Opens book to rune prison page* he mutters, "And its my day off too." Under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:55 pm

: skips around the place humming "I can walk on water" by Nightcore. She giggled in between the verses, enjoying her time with everyone as they all get acquainted, oblivious to any mishaps.:
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm

(( Lulu xD I can walk on water is by bass hunter although the night core version of it is fantastic))

Last edited by The Rogue Mage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Zed
Official champion
Official champion
Zed

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

*Reveals blades slightly so a quarter of them are showing, ready to join a fight just in case*
Back to top Go down
Anivia_Lux
Official champion
Official champion
Anivia_Lux

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 pm

A frozen majestic bird and a blonde demacian beauty walks in to find that everyone is tease and the aurora in the room is filled with anger. Anivia's presences chills the air and glares at everyone,"will someone explain why the hell i cant get my food?" She glares at rengar and her young partner, lux, giggles and pulls out her wand. (Excuse my mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 pm

*walks in to see everyone* o.o.... =w= Who needs a snack? *walks out as quick as I had in*
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 am

(( thats what I was listening to at that moment on youtube XDD DONT JUDGE ME . Lul.)) 

:Lulus ears perked at Ez as he made a quick get in-then get out.: Uhh...What? : oblivious that this is where everyone came to eat, she just continued enjoying the time spent with actual people ( other then pix. no offence pix, lulu loves you *pix; OKAY. T-T*)
Back to top Go down
Talon
Official champion
Official champion

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 am

"Ugh,the dumbwaiter (see what I did there?) spiked my coke," The assassin got up after his long slumber."why is no one eating?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snack time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2