League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The drunkmaster
Official champion
Official champion
The drunkmaster

Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?   Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Can You have like different ranks in this forum? If you post nice facts and things that make this forum better, can you earn a good rank to people to see? And members of the @league_of_ig hope we have a good time on this AMAZING AAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAZIIIIING forum! ^.^ this is awesome
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?   Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Yea, I'll look in to working on that, I just gave the official champions there own special rank.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Orianna
Minion
Minion
Orianna

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?   Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:10 am

Ezreal wrote:
Yea, I'll look in to working on that, I just gave the official champions there own special rank.
Excuse me ezreal this is kinda stupid of me to ask but how do you gain rank ( is it by posting/activity on the forum or something along the lines of that? ) Smile just wondering because I'm pretty sure that the ball and I aren't minions
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?   Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:06 am

Ahaha, Sorry about that Oriana! the Ranks are indeed for Activity, but if you our a Champion I'm "supposed" to give you the rank "Official Champion" xD;;; I just get busy and forget!
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?   Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! Can you have different ranks in this forum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: General :: Introductions and farewell-
Jump to: