League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe we can play with fire?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnieChild
Minion
Minion
AnnieChild

Maybe we can play with fire? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi, my name is Annie.

I would love to join the group of "League of Ig" .

Yes, I'm pretty new with roleplaying. But i'd love to try it out, and have more experience and learn with this nice community.

You smell like... Burning , hehe Smile.

If you don't accept me, its fine. I'm not really used to roleplaying, but trying it out is always nice ^^.

Hop! Skip! Jump! - away I go,

Skype - luvpocky

Instagram - Child_Annie ,
funnyinspirations

Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Welcome Annie ^^ It's fine Most of the League of IG champions agreed they did not mind if there Rolls were taken on the Forum.

It is a "little" slow here, but I am sure that everyone would love to RP with you, this is a decent community to learn how it's done :3 look falward to seeing you in action... just don't burn me!
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 am

You wouldnt mind if i hug you ? Just dont burn my bow would melt...
Back to top Go down
AnnieChild
Minion
Minion
AnnieChild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Ezreal wrote:
Welcome Annie ^^ It's fine Most of the League of IG champions agreed they did not mind if there Rolls were taken on the Forum.

It is a "little" slow here, but I am sure that everyone would love to RP with you, this is a decent community to learn how it's done :3 look falward to seeing you in action... just don't burn me!

*smiles*. Of course I wouldn't burn you, as long as you will always play with me!
Back to top Go down
AnnieChild
Minion
Minion
AnnieChild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Ashe wrote:
You wouldnt mind if i hug you ? Just dont burn my bow would melt...

Hehe, *Huggies* .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we can play with fire?   Maybe we can play with fire? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe we can play with fire?
Page 1 of 1