League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Killing Joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaco
Minion
Minion

The Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: The Killing Joke   The Killing Joke I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Once upon a time, there was a fancy noble in the city-state of Noxus. He was a wretched man, the kind of person that had done nearly ever underhanded thing of which one can think. However, he was an indulgent husband and father. He was someone who would appreciate the punchline, so it was obvious that he needed my Killing Joke. First, I tickled his wife's funny bone. She split open with laughter. Then, I took his oldest son for a romp on the merry-go-round. He loved it so much he never wanted to leave. Then, I delivered jack-in-the-boxes as presents to his youngest daughter and infant son. 'Pop!' went the Shaco, fondly finding his way deep into their hearts. The noble himself? No joy for him. However, he certainly did get the punchline.
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

The Killing Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Killing Joke   The Killing Joke I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

(great work)
Back to top Go down

The Killing Joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: World RP :: Noxus-
Jump to: