League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lulus' Shroom Trip.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Lulus' Shroom Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Lulus' Shroom Trip.   Lulus' Shroom Trip. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Where the heck is she from before she tripped on acid? XD Am I from the darkness? Is my ruler Ashe? Or am I a lone ranger? I dont know T-T
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Lulus' Shroom Trip.   Lulus' Shroom Trip. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I believe she was from Bandle city, and vanished for like... a REALLY long time when Pix lead her in to a forest... apon her return she was playing hide and seek with the kids, and turned them in to animals to make it more "fun", the parents didn't like this and Exiled her.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Lulus' Shroom Trip.   Lulus' Shroom Trip. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Ahh. Humm. Well, that all makes more sense lol but I've never heard of Bandle city. I can work with the exile part though, XD
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Lulus' Shroom Trip.   Lulus' Shroom Trip. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Lulu wrote:
Ahh. Humm. Well, that all makes more sense lol but I've never heard of Bandle city. I can work with the exile part though, XD
Bandle city is like, the home town of all Yordles... though some no longer reside there, think of it as the Capital of Yordle land xD

Edit: Ripped from the Wiki 

Bandle City resides in Yordle Land and is the home city of the yordle race. The vast majority of the yordle society dwells in the southeastern part of Valoran, behind the safety of the Sablestone Mountain range. Centuries before, the yordles were a nomadic race, traveling around the continent for many years. They eventually settled themselves within the Ruddynip Valley where modern day Bandle City is now located. While their society may seem like a simple rural community, the city itself holds a great deal of intrigue and mystery.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulus' Shroom Trip.   Lulus' Shroom Trip. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lulus' Shroom Trip.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: In Game Topics :: Speculation-
Jump to: