League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Orianna?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orianna
Minion
Minion
Orianna

Human Orianna? Empty
PostSubject: Human Orianna?   Human Orianna? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 am

Hey guys you all may know that Orianna was created by Corin as a replacement for his late daughter. Her sole purpose was to join the group in which (human) Orianna was so obsessed with joining. But.... I wonder what human Ori was like, how she became interested in the league, and her over all background beyond the lore. My challenge for you is to come up with ideas so that in the future I may be able to create an rp based around this topic. Thank you in advance for your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Human Orianna? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Orianna?   Human Orianna? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Maybe she was one of those "damsel in distress" gals that would rather save herself then wait for her prince? see what I'm saying ? :3 she liked kicking butt, but still had a softness to her. hence the dancing ? humm. just an idea to throw out there :3
Back to top Go down

Human Orianna?
Page 1 of 1