League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sejuani
Minion
Minion
Sejuani

IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne Empty
PostSubject: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 am

While on a stroll with Bristle, Sejuani hears a crunch of ice behind her. *sejuani turns* who is there?
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 am

((more attractive title would probably get a slight bit more responses XP))

*Renekton leaps out of his **clearly** failed hiding place, only a few feet away, large, and with a hunger to match that size* "I'm here to feast! That's a lovely snack...er...boar you have there..."

Last edited by official_renekton on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Rengar quickly swings out of bush and surrounds sejuani with the aide of renekton
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Quinn was out on a mission in the mountains of freljord when on her way there she saw the warrior princess of the winter claw, renekton was in front of her. Quinn nearly walked away thinking sejunai could handle herself but then Rengar jumped out aswell, she realized she should help fast so he raised her right arm "Valor to the skies" she said as the beautiful demacian eagle flew up into the sky and out of sight and she made her way quickly to sejunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

I was drooling in the thoughts of savoring that boar, But I snapped out of it as I hear a Demacian Eagle screech, "Valor.." The Pridestalker says under his voice. "Renekton! We have company!" I said as I land my eyes on Quinn. I show her my bonetooth necklice and it striked fear into her heart as I said " 8 trophies before, 10 trophies after.."
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 am

The egale soared through the sky and swooped down as she marked the pridestalker with harrier, she ran towards the beast "Take this!" She yelled as she let loose a barrage of arrows. She got within 10 meters of the beast then stoped, she was hesitant to attack the beast fearing for her life. She tried to move but she was frozen  with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:48 am

I lunge into the air as I quickly take the eagle into my own hands and say "Leave me with sejuani or lose your life and your companion"
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 am

With as much strength as she could she slowly tried to raise her crossbow, it was hard but not impossible. " I would reconsider if I were you." She said as she fired an arrow at the beasts arm making him let go of valor to block it, valor flew back and landed on her arm. She had lost her fear knowing with valor by her side she could stop the pride stalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

I quickly bola strike valor out of Quinn arm.As I go to pounce on Quinn, I feel a pain into my arm.. A crossbow bolt? I see her loading another one into it and I make up my mind that Valor is the most exposed to attacks so I target her. As I pounce and land on her, I break one of her wings and snapped a leg of hers before I run away.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 pm

She rushed down to valors aid "oh no" she said realizing that the birds had broken limbs. She scooped him up in her arms and carried him away to get medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Zed
Official champion
Official champion
Zed

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:50 pm

*Zed watched the entire scene from the shadows, not doing anything for either side, but simply watching*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne   IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IHaveNoTitleForThisButIGuessThisIsOne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: World RP :: Freljord-
Jump to: