League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What NOT to get if your on a spree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

What NOT to get if your on a spree Empty
PostSubject: What NOT to get if your on a spree   What NOT to get if your on a spree I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 pm

not really a guide, just something even simpletons should be able to figure out. There is ony ONE reason you should EVER get something for renekton without either health, armor, or either of those mixed with ad, (oh yeah and magic resistance!) do NOT get bloodthirster. Usually, no mercurial schmitar. that is about it, i see renektons get those, it's not great :/ all im saying is dont get me killed -_-
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to get if your on a spree   What NOT to get if your on a spree I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm

oh yeah and that one reason you should get something pure ad, is if their mid lane is afk, their bot lane feeds, and their top lane is a soraka.
Back to top Go down
The Mechanized Menace
Official champion
Official champion
The Mechanized Menace

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to get if your on a spree   What NOT to get if your on a spree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Thnx man! I just picked up Renekton and this is a helpful tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to get if your on a spree   What NOT to get if your on a spree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What NOT to get if your on a spree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: In Game Topics :: Guides-
Jump to: