League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snack time

Go down 
+8
Elise
Zed
Queen_of_Thorns
Ashe
The Merchant
Lulu
Renekton
Talon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Talon
Official champion
Official champion

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:35 am

*Orders fries*
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm

*eats the fries* OwO

i misstyped fries -.-
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 pm

:peers over the counter as she stood on her tip toes. as her light blue eyes scanned the area, she couldnt help but perk her ears.: mmm..fries you say? : she said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 pm

"Pigs.." Graves muttered. Graves walked across the street to Ché Jalepénos. He ordered a steak. "Yummy steak :3"
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Official champion
Official champion
Lulu

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm

:she heard the muttered words of the tall man. If glares could kill, she'd become the most wanted. Placing her feet flat on the floor, she turned and started following the man. As he walked across the street, she pitterpattered close behind.: "hummm" :she burrowed her eyebrows as she wondered what a Che Jalepenos was.:
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Graves watched a purple.. 'Thing' walk in the room. "Gah!" Graves jumped back when he saw her. He picked up a spoon and poked it a few times. "What IS it?" He asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Official champion
Official champion

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 am

"I think it's a yordle?" Talon asked curiously,rubbing his chin."wait is that you,lulu?"
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh everybody is eating ? *takes an apple for her bag* So how is it going everyone?
Back to top Go down
Queen_of_Thorns
Minion
Minion
Queen_of_Thorns

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 pm

*sits down* My day has been lovely how about you?
Back to top Go down
Zed
Official champion
Official champion
Zed

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 am

*Sitting silently in corner, just motionless*
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am

The crowd stares as a black figure walks in the restaurant, her hips swaying seductively. She walks up to the counter followed by 5 small spiderlings. She spoke in a sly tone, "Can i have a McFly, 5 Kids Meals, and 10 Yordle.....(Her and LuLu exchange glances) .... I mean Chicken Nuggets."
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Im good Awww come one Zed don't be shy *teases him* GET UP!
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

*Glances up from ancient book and takes a nugget* "I'm doing fine thanks" I mutter engrossed in the text.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

*Elise sits down at the table, dragging five booster seats in her arms* "Hey everyone!" she says, crunching on a McFly.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm

*Snaps the tome shut and sets it on the table* "Tell me about yourself Spider Queen. I have met none like you before and rare knowledge is always appetizing" I say as my glowing eyes meet her dark ones.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"Well, i'm a priestess that worships the spider god. I lead my diciples to her shrine, a journey to the shrine is coming up soon, would you like to join the trip?" She spoke. 

(Although she knew the journeys to the shrine of the spider god were just traps used to bring offerings to the god)
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 pm

*Lowering my voice down to a whisper* "The Spider God? As in the Vilemaw?" Ryze questioned, "I've been to those caves, darling. Trust me that won't be a trip I'll soon make again." He chuckled as he said, " Anyway you wouldn't want to eat me. I probably taste like musty old books and dirt roads."
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:35 pm

"Anyways", Elise said changing the subject, "What about you, whats your story?"
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:13 pm

*walks to cashier* can i pls has.....hmm....what looks good....some costomers maybe? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Rogue Mage
Official champion
Official champion
The Rogue Mage

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:04 am

"Is it just me or is that Crocadile eyeing me strangely?", asked Ryze. "If he tries to eat me..." *open up tome to page with ancient text that made one's eyes water if they stared too long*
"Me?", talking to Elise again," Oh I'm just a researcher of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 pm

The short purple haired girl walked in with a beautiful Demacian eagle on her arm, she walked over to the counter and ordered something to eat. She was hungry after her latest mission, after she order we walked over to a free spot and sat down with her bird valor and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:28 am

*scans restaurant* I think i might be the one eaten if I provoke any of these people 0.0. Uhh. ASHE!!!! CAN I HAS FOOD PLS? OwO
Back to top Go down

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Walks in and order a happy meal with fried khazix, also shows bonetooth necklice, "you need one more trophy for a free drink sir" said the cashier. I glanced at Lulu as she goes under the counter.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

The girl sat with her eagle as she gave him a chip, "pssst... valor who is that guy?" She quietly asked valor, valor then responded "who?!?!... never heard of him." Said Quinn as she took another chip and gave it to valor. She looked a bit concerned after what valor told her about rengar "Rreally... Kha zix" she said as she looked shocked.
Back to top Go down

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:35 pm

I take my food and sit next to Quinn and Valor, I look at Valor and say "Try anything and Ill make you into KFC". I go to bite my Fried Khazix and from across the room I hear "what is that?". I look around to see who said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time   Snack time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snack time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next