League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singed Guide (My best champion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

Singed Guide (My best champion) Empty
PostSubject: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:08 am

Hey guys, the way I play Singed pwns for me XD
Anyway, so first I'll tell you his counters.
I always have trouble with Kennen and Teemo.
Jayce is a huge threat too. When to play Singed?
Play Singed when you need a mobile tank.
So, lets start the guide! Smile
First we buy a Crystalline Flask, one HP Potion, and a sight ward.
(If you don't want a sight ward, buy two Mana Potions and one HP Potion)
So, lets say you just got to lane. Get your E first (Your flip) for the early burst dmg.
Farm some minions until level two. At level two, get your poison. Walk around the
Enemy minions while your poison is on, and poison the minions.
This is the most effective way to farm with Singed.
At level three, upgrade your poison. (More points in poison = more damage!)
Keep farming until level four. At level four, get your Mega Adhesive (W).
Alright, once you get 1550 gold or so, have your jungler hold your lane, and
Go back to base. Buy Boots of Speed and a Catalyst the Protector.
Catalyst builds into Rod of Ages, and Rod of Ages is IMO, the best item for Singed.
Let's go back and say you get ganked. Use your Mega Adhesive and put it in front of
The jungler/mid that is ganking. Turn your poison on ASAP. And that is how you avoid
A gank. Once you get enough money, go back to base again and buy Boots of Swiftness,
Rod of Ages, and some HP Potions. Now, you should be doing well in lane. Skipping ahead,
After RoA you buy either- Sunfire Cape if the enemy is mostly AD, or an Abyssal Scepter if
They are mostly AP. After this, you should be having a pretty good game. Next what you buy
Is up to you. You could buy a Rylai's Crystal Scepter, a Liandry's Torment, a Guardian Angel, or
A Randuin's Omen. (Or if you're doing really well, buy a Rabadon's Deathcap. So much damage!)
And that is pretty much my Singed guide. Smile Remember to max your Q first, E second, and W last.
Thanks for reading guys, and have fun playing Singed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Defender Of Tomorrow
Official champion
Official champion
Defender Of Tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Hmm...
I find when playing Singed, getting a tear is great.
You can keep your poison on almost the entire time while getting more hp and mana from your passive and the tear.
I also find using the q to farm is a waste of mana early on, as Singed's base attack damage is pretty high for an AP Bruiser (3rd highest in game). You can usually just last hit for cs. Unless they have horrible harass, keeping you from the minions.
Back to top Go down
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Not to be rude, but this build is exactly how to stay in a lower level. it's basis early are terrible and if you do the math, it is clear that Tear is 5 times better of an item then catalyst. Doing the math you will find that Archangels+ Rylai is worth so much more stats wise than roa + anything else. Not to mention Rylai plus Liandry's early will dominate.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

Official Gangplank wrote:
Not to be rude, but this build is exactly how to stay in a lower level. it's basis early are terrible and if you do the math, it is clear that Tear is 5 times better of an item then catalyst. Doing the math you will find that Archangels+ Rylai is worth so much more stats wise than roa + anything else. Not to mention Rylai plus Liandry's early will dominate.
I don't really like getting Archangels, because I don't like it that much on Singed tbh.
I'll try it, though.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 am

Defender Of Tomorrow wrote:
Hmm...
You can keep your poison on almost the entire time while getting more hp and mana from your passive and the tear.
I also find using the q to farm is a waste of mana early on, as Singed's base attack damage is pretty high for an AP Bruiser (3rd highest in game). You can usually just last hit for cs. Unless they have horrible harass, keeping you from the minions.
Again, I don't usually like getting tear and building into Archangels.
This is just how I play singed, and it works great for me ^.^
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Graves, The Outlaw wrote:
Hmm...

Thats probably because you play against baddies, I dont even play top lane and I KNOW tear is > RoA
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 am

Syndra wrote:
Hmm...

Thats probably because you play against baddies, I dont even play top lane and I KNOW tear is > RoA
Well, tear gives you mana. Woo..? RoA gives you AP, Mana, HP, which the only other thing you need on Singed is mobility. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Defender Of Tomorrow
Official champion
Official champion
Defender Of Tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Syndra wrote:
Hmm...

Well, tear gives you mana. Woo..? RoA gives you AP, Mana, HP, which the only other thing you need on Singed is mobility. ^.^

Well, Tear of the Goddess only give you mana, built into Archangels, it gives you AP as well. The mana the Tear gives you also gives you hp due to your passive. Overall, if you do the math, you'll find that Archangel's or the upgraded one.. (Forgot the name..) is better than the RoA. Not saying that RoA is bad on Singed, just that Archangels is better. (Wait.. Forgot it's not 1:1 percentage of Mana-HP in the passive, Overall, it's still better IMO.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Well, Gangplank said that this is the way to stay in lower levels or whatever. Just because I don't build Singed the way you guys play him, doesn't mean that it's bad Razz Dyrus gets RoA, Shy gets RoA, and if any of you guys get into the all stars tell me and I will use your build. ^.^ Ok so Archangels gives AP and Mana. It takes FOREVER for it to upgrade IMO, and I only use it on champs like Veigar. TBH I don't really care how you guys use Archangels.. (No offense..) But I've tried Archangels and I've gone Singed v Singed an I rushed RoA and they got Archangels. I looked at their division after the game because he kept calling me saying I was bad Razz it turns out they were Plat. III 0.0 Their most played champion was Singed with 237 games :3 so yeah this is why I like RoA on Singed aside from Archangels. You may say "oh he was just noob" well, I've beaten many other Archangels players Razz Anyway, so if you have any other questions or what not, just tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singed Guide (My best champion)   Singed Guide (My best champion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singed Guide (My best champion)
Page 1 of 1