League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Navigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Basic Navigation Empty
PostSubject: Basic Navigation   Basic Navigation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Basic Navigation NAV

Since this has been a bit of a problem, I'm going to try and explain Forum navigation, feel free to ask me for more tips.

The picture above is our Site, if it dose not look like this, then you are most likely on a tablet/phone, fear not, I think there is a option to turn "Classic view" on.

If you are with me this far, I trust you know how to navigate the front page Now if you wanted to respond back to me, you will click on the button circled in red (on the forum, not the picture!) and it will bring you to a screen where you can write a reply and "post/send" it.

The button circled in blue is if you want to make you're own topic, so say you have art you want to post? an Idea for a RP? you would go to the appropriate Category on the front page, and post a "topic".

The button circled in green is extremely handy, if you ever wanted to change something that you had previously posted, rather than correcting yourself in a second reply, you can edit your first post! (I may or may not need to activate this for you, pretty sure the option is open)

If you want to reply to just ONE person, you can Quote there post in to yours by clicking the button circled in teal, this will bring up the persons reply in to yours.

The object circled in pink is amazing, it is me, you unfortunately will never get to have one of these, well, you will, but since it will never be ME, you will just have to deal with it while I try to find a solution.

Lastly, in blue, is more Navigation tools... and what the heck? I have two FAQ tabs? I need to fix that.. any way, running down the list.

FORUM: takes you to the main page.

Calendar: I think I can make this show events on specific days? Need to play with it.

FAQ: Frequently asked questions, WHO NEED'S A FAQ?!

Search:

Members: Stalk your fellow members Very Happy

Usergroups: This isn't too important, actually, it will just show who is a Admin/mod.

Profile: It will take you to your profile, where you can edit your Avitar (( https://leagueofig.forumotion.com/t25-how-do-i-get-a-pic-on-my-profile ))  or Signiture https://leagueofig.forumotion.com/t35-how-do-i-get-a-pic-under-my-posts and manage other things dedicated to YOU.

Messages: People can message you privately, you will find them here (May need an other guide on this too haha as it even slightly confuses me!)

Log out: NEVER hit this button, every time you do something bad happens to an adorable animal!

Register: it's not shown in the pic, but to do half the stuff mentioned above you NEED to register with us.

Log in: This is the oposit of the Log out button, any time you log in there is a split second of world peace.

Hope this clears up some confusion, feel free to comment on other things you need help with, or would like to better understand.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
shaco_blitz
Official champion
Official champion
shaco_blitz

Basic Navigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Navigation   Basic Navigation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Ezreal, its shaco_blitz here, it said not to put my champ(s) name as login so can you change it??
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Basic Navigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Navigation   Basic Navigation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 pm

shaco_blitz wrote:
Ezreal, its shaco_blitz here, it said not to put my champ(s) name as login so can you change it??

That's just so others do not name themselves as a champion that already exists Razz for you it is ok
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Basic Navigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Navigation   Basic Navigation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Navigation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: From the Admins :: Rules-
Jump to: