League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!

Go down 
+9
Ahri
Ashe
NautilusTitanofDepths
The Merchant
Ezreal
Syndra
Defender Of Tomorrow
Anivia_Lux
Official Gangplank
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Tomorrow we will be hosting a 1v1 tournament for our forum group! I will be supplying a $25 dollar card for first place ( Might be ten, have to check bank account) and will be streaming the game through DNG if I can. I need to know if you want to play. Comment here and Add me IG so I can add you to list. IGN= Isaackaz

This is completely going on my wallet, and I plan on doing these every week to gain attention for our group. If you care to help me I will be putting a paypal account for donations that will ONLY go towards this. I'll be open about the amount in there if I ever get around to that.

But this week don't worry about it. NA ONLY THIS WEEK. Ill find a way to do EU next week.

RULES:
1v1 on Howling Abyss

Tournament Draft

Best of 3

All champs allowed except for Kayle and Urgot (These are no fun to play against and will leave the matches boring.

Game ends when Nexus is destroyed, surrender happens, or 10 kills is reached by one player.

I will be the ref and will be casting. My ruling (Mixed with input from Ezreal if he wants to) is the law here no questions.

First place will be emailed the code for NA

GL AND HF SUMMONERS!

P.S remember to invite friends
Back to top Go down
Anivia_Lux
Official champion
Official champion
Anivia_Lux

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 pm

DarkxPrincess143 im gonna lose xD
Back to top Go down
Defender Of Tomorrow
Official champion
Official champion
Defender Of Tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

I'll join. I just added you on League. Razz But do you have an exact time? At 3 pm - 5 pm (GMT) , I won't be able to join.
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 am

My power is limitless~ Im in.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

I'm usualy tied up on Weekends Razz But you cannot believe how astonished I am that you are doing this out of your own pocket! I'll have to contribute some time to the prize pool xP
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 am

MaliciousMoron am I too late?
Back to top Go down
NautilusTitanofDepths
Official champion
Official champion
NautilusTitanofDepths

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:31 am

LOL ig name: CharizardFTW14
I'm free after 12-1pm i have to work in the morning
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!
I don't know if anyone wants to give a "donation in RP" to me ;D
that'd be great
anyways, ill gladly join in!

Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

I'll tru to be there to spectate or play, but nothing sure...
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

I think this seems to be a good idea just hope noone start threatening to leave our group to join another >.> *glares over to kassidin after what ezreal had just told me*
Back to top Go down
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 pm

[quote="Ahri"]I think this seems to be a good idea just hope noone start threatening to leave our group to join another >.> *glares over to kassidin after what ezreal had just told me* [/quote What?
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Surprised what did he say Ahri? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Graves, The Outlaw wrote:
Surprised what did he say Ahri? 0.o

kassidin was playing league of legends with ezreal and our ex annie and had the nerve to say he is going to join lol_of_ig just cause annie was getting on his last nerve mind you she has joined them >.>
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 pm

[quote="Official Gangplank"]
Ahri wrote:
I think this seems to be a good idea just hope noone start threatening to leave our group to join another >.> *glares over to kassidin after what ezreal had just told me* [/quote What?

kassidin was playing league of legends with ezreal and our ex annie and had the nerve to say he is going to join lol_of_ig just cause annie was getting on his last nerve mind you she has joined them >.>
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Aha.. Wait so what time is the tournament?
Back to top Go down
Official Gangplank
Official champion
Official champion
Official Gangplank

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 pm

7 CENTRAL
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 pm

[quote="Ahri"]
Official Gangplank wrote:
Ahri wrote:
I think this seems to be a good idea just hope noone start threatening to leave our group to join another >.> *glares over to kassidin after what ezreal had just told me* [/quote What?

That seems fishy, especially since he didnt tell me. Ill talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

[quote="Syndra"]
Ahri wrote:
Official Gangplank wrote:
Ahri wrote:

That seems fishy, especially since he didnt tell me. Ill talk to him.

It was odd, I think he was more just mad about how the game was going, I'm ashamed to say I lost my temper after a bit, when he was bashing our team mate (that he invited in to the game). So, I snapped at him, and told him I did not tolerate that behavior.
Back to top Go down
NautilusTitanofDepths
Official champion
Official champion
NautilusTitanofDepths

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 pm

i wont be attending sadly....just got home from work and my family and i are going out to eat in an hour....BUT HEY ITS MY BRITHDAY TODAY!
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 am

Dangit, I missed it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

It got canceled. Hopefully next week we can have more people show up.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:42 pm

I will do a bit more advertising on it for the Plank, if he is doing it next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 pm

I'll see what I can do lol. That is if it comes up next week.
Back to top Go down
The Merchant
Official champion
Official champion
The Merchant

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Syndra wrote:

It got canceled. Hopefully next week we can have more people show up.
Oh ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Ill Join My acc is : X3ternalNightX otehr acc for lvling- X3ternalNight2X
Back to top Go down
Masteryi
Official champion
Official champion
Masteryi

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 pm

lol so whats going on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!   Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 1v1 tournament tomorrow!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next