League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!

Go down 
+5
Renekton
Ahri
Ashe
Ezreal
Syndra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! Empty
PostSubject: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:33 am

Hey guys, Syndra here. Im quite new to the family of League of IG. Im not in a rush to make a team but I would like to make a serious 5v5 team to see how far we could get up on the rankings.
If you are interested post your ign and soloQ division. If you don't play ranked still post your ign and I will investigate your skills personally. I will do the same as an example.
IGN: Samfer Division: Gold ll

On a less serious note, having a 5v5 of League of IG members would be fun and entertaining. Or even a League of IG vs Fans match.

Please do not hesitate to share your ideas on this. Any opinions are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:41 am

That dose sound fun Razz though I never tried Ranked before. a Group vs Fan match sounds fun xD, Ahri and I were in the process of ironing out a little group match later this week.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:49 am

Ezreal wrote:
That dose sound fun Razz though I never tried Ranked before. a Group vs Fan match sounds fun xD, Ahri and I were in the process of ironing out a little group match later this week.

Wow, you are already ahead of me. Just what I would expect from a dedicated leader.

Ranked can be stressful sometimes cause its serious business and people get irritated more easily if you preform poorly.
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:49 am

I'm sorry i am still not level 30 ;( but yeah... My IGN is Ninicole ~ Oh yeah Fans vs League of IG should be pretty fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Ezreal already knows how I play. I play for fun as long as noone gets butthurt making rude comments then I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Ashe wrote:
I'm sorry i am still not level 30 ;( but yeah... My IGN is Ninicole ~ Oh yeah Fans vs League of IG should be pretty fun ^^

Welcome Ashe! Don't worry im pretty sure the ranked 5v5 will cause tension but you don't have to be level 30 to play a fun normal match!
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Ahri wrote:
Ezreal already knows how I play. I play for fun as long as noone gets butthurt making rude comments then I'm in.

i also play for fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:05 am

Syndra wrote:
Hey guys, Syndra here. Im quite new to the family of League of IG. Im not in a rush to make a team but I would like to make a serious 5v5 team to see how far we could get up on the rankings.
If you are interested post your ign and soloQ division. If you don't play ranked still post your ign and I will investigate your skills personally. I will do the same as an example.

On a less serious note, having a 5v5 of League of IG members would be fun and entertaining. Or even a League of IG vs Fans match.

Please do not hesitate to share your ideas on this. Any opinions are appreciated.

Call me crazy, but idk what an IGN is confused ummmm im not even 18, or whatever the age is to go into pro, if that's what you were hopeing for, that and im never crawling my sorry buttocks out of silver V, so i'm probably not the best choice to play seriously aggressive play with, but if we can put together a nonbuthurt team, that'd be grand
Back to top Go down
Syndra
Official champion
Official champion
Syndra

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:07 am

official_renekton wrote:
Syndra wrote:

Call me crazy, but idk what an IGN is confused ummmm im not even 18, or whatever the age is to go into pro, if that's what you were hopeing for, that and im never crawling my sorry buttocks out of silver V, so i'm probably not the best choice to play seriously aggressive play with, but if we can put together a nonbuthurt team, that'd be grand

IGN = In game name

And I didn't mean GUYS LETS GO LCS PRO LEGO. I kinda meant just for fun and see how far we could get.

Also, since we aren't going or trying to be some Challenger Teir LCS team, age doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:10 am

Syndra wrote:
official_renekton wrote:
Syndra wrote:

IGN = In game name

And I didn't mean GUYS LETS GO LCS PRO LEGO. I kinda meant just for fun and see how far we could get.

Also, since we aren't going or trying to be some Challenger Teir LCS team, age doesn't matter.
sS
Smile well i'd like to, it sounds fun. IGN-FinalStalfos:::Division-Silver5
Back to top Go down
NautilusTitanofDepths
Official champion
Official champion
NautilusTitanofDepths

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

Hey guys, one question how do i edit my profile picture on here?
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Admin
Admin
Ahri

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:49 pm

NautilusTitanofDepths wrote:
Hey guys, one question how do i edit my profile picture on here?

I left you a message in your inbox explaining how.
Back to top Go down
NautilusTitanofDepths
Official champion
Official champion
NautilusTitanofDepths

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Got it covered thanks:D
Back to top Go down
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I would be willing to do a member versus fan game as well Smile. I'd also like the ranked game, if I could be the ADC of course. Haha it doesn't matter, but Vayne is my best champion so far, Ahri and Riven being my second best.
Back to top Go down
Defender Of Tomorrow
Official champion
Official champion
Defender Of Tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I'd be interested to join. League name: Kunimutt (it might change soon). And I'm in Bronze 3... Not sure how this would work but, I usually mid lane. I could still do any role, if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:33 pm

quick question are we ever going to acctually play? I always look forward to seeing whos on, but its always like 4/5 people and im just left looking like obama:

:C
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 am

Sorry Ren :d I have played with a few of the members.... though you are bound to play with some in the 2v2 event xD!
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 am

yeah i guess your right
Back to top Go down
Diana
Official champion
Official champion
Diana

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 am

I would play with you renekton but I am level 25 right now so I can't play ranked D: but I could do a normal game. My IGN is k1ttyh4wk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!   A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 5v5 NA team? 5v5 NA Leauge of IG team?!
Page 1 of 1