League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How we started.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

How we started. Empty
PostSubject: How we started.   How we started. I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Well, It started in late March 2013 on the App Instagram where I wanted to make a group of people who Role played all the League of legends champions! My Girlfriend and I worked tirelessly on this project, eventually setting up a group page in mid april of 2013 and on May 24, 2013 I decided to make a forum, where Role players and non Role players alike could come to better themselves, offering a friendly community to learn the game we all love, and have a lot of fun role playing or just reading Fanfics.

This place cannot last without you though, I hope you join us and stick around with us while we grow Razz.

On May 31st, 2013 we simply could not keep up and still have fun with the group, there was a lot of Drama with the other League of legends group on IG, so it was a hard decision to make, but we moved our RP activity to the Forum. This would hopefuly cut down on the Drama, it allowed us to let our members have more impact when they wished to help out, we felt if people wanted to Role play and talk about game strategies a Forum would be better. Where a Forum you can keep all topics seporate, on IG, it was just too combersom. While we lost quite a few in the group to this change, I hope we can still continue to grow, this time ,much much stronger than the last time.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com

How we started.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: From the Admins :: About us-
Jump to: