League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxic Behavior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

Toxic Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Behavior   Toxic Behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Riven gulped, nervous of what was to come. Singed, the bartender happily gave each of us our drinks. It was a drinking competition. Rules? There were a few. For starters, the drink could only be a hard liquor. The second one was if you fell off your seat, you lost. The last one to continue drinking was the winner. The champions tried to keep Gragas out of the game, but he found out about it anyways. "Damn." Riven muttered to herself as tequila was passed to her by the mad chemist. Miss fortune, of course, was to start us all off. After everyone got their drinks (yes everyone), Miss fortune counted down. "3... 2... 1... Shoot!" The crazed pirate hunter exclaimed as everyone downed their drink. Instantly you could see how much of a lightweight drinker the yordles were. It didn't seem they we're gonna last much longer to be honest. Riven sighed, wondering how she got herself into this mess.

((SORRY GUYS I JUST HAD TO. PLEASE TELL ME IF ITS TOO INAPPROPRIATE OR TOO CONTROLLING OF OTHER CHARACTERS I DID THE BEST I COULD.))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

Toxic Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Behavior   Toxic Behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm

(( Naw its all good X3 I need to post in your other RP Xd!!!!! ))

.__. "How did I get myself signed up for this..." Ezreal sighs and takes the glass that was set before him, he had never really done any kind of heavy drinking, preferring to keep a clear state of mind at all times. Regretfully, he takes a long, long drink of his beverage.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com

Toxic Behavior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: