League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dark side of life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renekton
Official champion
Official champion
Renekton

The dark side of life Empty
PostSubject: The dark side of life   The dark side of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I've gotten, be it only one or two, complaints that my friendly demonstration of Renekton was not fitting of his character. I believe I have a new reasoning to how I will respond to posts. If someone is talking to me online via LOL, I will talk as I normaly would, friendly. However, if someone first and foremost, or at least grimly, addresses me as Renekton, I'll respond how i think Renekton would. Hope everyone is fine with it and understands it. I'll still reply as a kind soul if you adress me in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The dark side of life   The dark side of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Hey man, I think you have been doing fine, Atleast your not bringing words like "swag" in to the group xD Yea, Renekton is, Evil (or angry?) but I think every Role player wants to just, add to there character, I make Vlad out to be a Poppas, know it all, better-than-thou ass (As I think he is ) but there are times I will make his sarcastic quips for the good of people.

Razz I will look forward to your replies now though knowing I will be getting a Renekton like response back bahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Scout_Teemo
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: The dark side of life   The dark side of life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:57 pm

What you should do is that exactly but also become extremely aggressive at the very mention of nasus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark side of life   The dark side of life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark side of life
Page 1 of 1