League of IG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of IG

A Forum for the League of IG group.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Downfall of a Good Soldier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

The Downfall of a Good Soldier Empty
PostSubject: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 am

I've been on this path for as long as I can remember. Not since I was a child, but for a long time now. I needed shelter. Noxus was no longer my home, and if they knew of my whereabouts, the city-state would have assassins on me before you could scream for help. Demacia may accept me, but could not provide me enough protection from the likes of Talon and Katarina - so I went to the only place that could: The Institute of War. If they were to kill me as a champion outside of the Fields of Justice, the political favors would all sway to Decamia. They immediately accepted me as they saw the abilities I was capable of. I then became a star, crowds of summoners would cheer as I slaughtered the enemy team; cry as I was executed by my foes. The killing of fellow champions, Noxian or otherwise, ached my heart everytime. It was a lesser evil however, because I never truly killed them.

I never thought The League would affect me. That was, until I faced Syndra. Her power was immense, matched with her merciless persona.  It was something I never faced before, and it made me realize how weak I was. There was now way; that in 100 years, I would be able to face my self-made nemesis, Singed. I was a pathetic excuse for a soldier, a grunt of a warrior.

After the match, I confronted the sorceress. I knelt before her, and asked for her to guide me in gaining the strength I needed for redemption. With a wicked grin, she accepted the task, and through torture, hard work, and new equipment, I grew stronger. I stole relics from Bilgewater pirates, learned forbidden techniques from the dark ninja Zed, and constantly pushed my body to the edge. I've escaped attempts on my life by said pirates, Ionian monks, and Talon himself. Noxus apparently cares more about me than I gave them credit for. No matter, I became a brute, merciless Amazon. A master duelist surpassing the skills of Fiora. If the summoners thought I was "OP" then, wait until they saw the new me.

I returned to the Institute, and was immediately summoned. Unfortunately, they didn't like what I had become. I didn't just crush the top lane, I decimated him and his jungler. But this wasn't good enough; I had to be able to crush every Noxian that stood between me and that mad man. I needed more, more strength, more speed, more power.

Then I recalled how much remains untouched in Shurima desert. Malzahar spoke of its unique artifacts, some of which were magical. Taking a risk, I decided to go find one of the desert's ruins. I ran from the Institute at night, and in three days I made it to Shurima. That's when I saw you, standing between me and the power I needed to redeem Noxus of its sins against humanity. Luckily for me, you "don't need a map" to find the ruins of legend. You, Ezreal, may just want to put these artifacts in a museum, but I have a greater purpose. I followed you, trying to remain unseen as you find your way through the sandy dune.

((yeah. I'm dragging you into this Ez. It was either you, Malz, or Kass so.... BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOU IF YOUU READ THE WHOLE THING."))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 pm

(( I know you read my Role playing thread, so you know I'm used to reading long posts xD! Very nice job Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://leagueofig.forumotion.com
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:08 pm

((yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TY!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Elise
Official champion
Official champion
Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm

((This seems so cool))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm

(( Er, Sorry Riven, do you want me to RP With you? I meant to ask, I did'nt mean to seem presumptuous and just go ahead and post XD;; ))
Back to top Go down
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:52 pm

((I did say I was dragging you into this, so yup ^^, go ahead Ezzy))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 pm

(( oh man, pressure is on, here we go then!))

Shurima desert, Ravaged by Rune Wars long past, the Shurima was wrecked by chaotic magical storms leaving a harsh desolate desert. The region is known for its hot climate where many have been known to go mad beneath the glare of the Shurima sun... or, mutate in to the League's most notorious Armadilo, granted that was more a one in a million chance in happening, still, when I first discovered such a creature, well, loss of words is just the tip of the ice burg.

Since meeting Rammus I haven't returned to these parts, I guess seeing him made me believe I saw all there was to see?... not to mention that time I barely escaped with my life apon finding this amulet... I guess there is always rumors of hidden artifacts all around the world, and one near death experience was enough for me.

I'm traveling light, I'm trying to cover as much ground here as I can, carrying only light amount of food, mostly water. As I traveled I wondered... was the desert always this quiet? I know it's usually vacant but even so, I haven't seen so much as a scorpion!

My thoughts are disrupted when the sight of one of the many floating pyramids came in to my view, but this one stood out among the rest, it hovered, and ever so slowly spun on it's horizontal axes, something of this magnitude had to be explored! no matter the danger!

With new found energy, or I guess it was the thrill of discovery, I lept across the sandy dunes to advance closer, I'd find my way up some how, I just needed to get closer to it!
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Official champion
Official champion
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 am

((Those long paragraphs 8D I used to read Alot but I stopped, i'll come next time to read when I have time))
Back to top Go down
Anivia_Lux
Official champion
Official champion
Anivia_Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 pm

(beautiful ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 pm

((thank youuuuuuu))

Creeping around the explorer, I looked up at what he was staring at. I grinned with a sense of victory, and with the sands as my shroud, I waited. "Oh Rengar... Your job is too easy."
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm

(( Have'nt forgotten this! need time to sit down and post xD! ))
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 pm

The floating pyramids are nearly inaccessible, unless of course you are packing Piltover's finest engineering in your backpack! I was finally in the Pyramids shadow, which was a relief, the sun was burning me up, and it would be a miracle if I made it out of this trip without sunburn.

I don't allow myself much rest, I sling the pack off my back and start to assemble my ticket up to the pyramid.

Four sturdy posts in the ground support a small cannon, beside it is a winch and a lot of rope, the device allows me to launch a grappling hook at very long distances, and then allow me to tie off that rope. Of course it was not designed for this, so I don't imagine I'll have much time, the Pyramids rotation is going to pull this contraption right off the ground.

that's why I packed a parachute! I fire the cannon with a few minor calculations, lucky me I hear the satisfying clang, and give the rope a few good tugs before ascending up the rope.

I swore the sun glared off of something shiny about half way up, but when I looked I didn't see it any more, I'm starting to get a little uneasy, but there is no turning back now.

Back to top Go down
Anivia_Lux
Official champion
Official champion
Anivia_Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:13 am

(don't mind me just....scrolling through wondering how the hell you people do this)
Back to top Go down
Ezreal
Admin
Admin
Ezreal

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm

(( XD I'm more accustomed to this then the style on IG haha... though I'm not as good as the other people I rp with >.> Ty X3 ))
Back to top Go down
Riven
Official champion
Official champion
Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Growing impatient, I mutter: "My god he takes a while to do his job. Noxus would never approve of his inefficiency." I thus choose to reveal myself. "Going somewhere?" I ask the explorer, both already knowing the answer and trying to present myself in my best manner. Of course, I was going to make sure that I got what I came for; by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Downfall of a Good Soldier   The Downfall of a Good Soldier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Downfall of a Good Soldier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of IG :: Role Playing :: League RP-
Jump to: